• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My satellite

tvavold

Local time
2:29 AM
Reaction score
I have a 1969 Plymouth satellite that started its life with me as a running and drive small block car. I spent 8 hours pulling it out of a field and ever second I was there I couldn't stop thinking about how when I got it home I was goin to hear this beast breath fire, and by god when I got it home we tossed a battery in her, poured in some fresh oil, unbolted the fuel line, rehydrate the thirsty old b-body, turned the key and it fired up in seconds. Then I wanted the drive my first car so I put the drive line back in it, toped off the 904 and drove my old mopar down the road. all I could think is, "wow this car has been setting in the dirt for almost 20 years and it took 3 hours to get it driving". however with this story of great rebirth, comes a story of harsh stupidity. after all this took place 2 weeks later I decided I wanted to restore this car, this driver. so I completely dissembled my car without thinkin about how much money this project was going to cost me, so with that in my past it is now time to strap on my boots and tackle this project, my b-body will soon be pounding pavement.

roadrunner.jpg with them best of them.

Welcome, Nice looking 69', my 69' was my first car too. When you get it back together I'm sure you'll be amazed how awesome of a car you have.

Welcome aboard!

Cool story, great project... Looking forward to watching your project unfold.

You learned your first lesson the way many of us have,they come apart a whole lot quicker than they go back together. Welcome to the site.

well I learned the lesson no doubt, ya I love these wheels, and im outta caldwell idaho.

The first thing I got done so far, I love the look of a pillar pod, and my a-pillar was cracked up so I decided to build this. What do you think???
piller2.jpg
piller 1.jpg

this is true, but i have to break this project down to small projects. and i dont have a place to do body work yet.

i was wondering if anyone knows the cheapest place to get glass?

Auto Transport Service
Back