• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 2 Door Dodger Charger, Unfortunately An EV.

Well I think most would agree the last real Charger was in 1974.
1726494239862.png

If Charger is now produced in Windsor, what happens to the Bramlea plant, where they used to be built, along with now-discontinued Chrysler 300 and Challenger?

If Charger is now produced in Windsor, what happens to the Bramlea plant, where they used to be built, along with now-discontinued Chrysler 300 and Challenger?
Not sure, but it is possible that Windsor Assembly is going to be used to produce multiple EV models simulaneously. Perhaps Brampton Assembly will continue with V6 Chargers and Challengers as was once discussed. Remember, us tax payers have bought a multi-bizzillion dollar battery plant in Windsor.

Stellantis has gotten their last dollar from me! I am not buying a golf cart with fake exhaust sounds and vibrations.

Stellantis has gotten their last dollar from me! I am not buying a golf cart with fake exhaust sounds and vibrations.
Go ahead and buy one under a fictitious name and send them fake checks every month.

How long will it be that someone converts that 2 door electric car to a Hellcat?

Be yanking that body off and onto a custom frame and plant a Hellcat mill under the hood....

Just focusing on the body, I think they did a decent job with the body design, they used a lot of styling cues from the second-gen Chargers.

Capture.JPG

Check out the opposing body lines from the front fender and rear quarter separating under the side mirror, I think the Charger lost those lines after 1971. They could've added some door scallops, too. Missed opportunity there.

I think the one thing that doesn't look right to me is the fastback ends too soon, making this almost a hatchback. If the rear end was stretched out a tad beyond the roof pillar, it would have a rear end looking more like a second-gen Charger...with more trunk space to boot. (Pun intended for the UK folk.)

1726530303991.png
1726530482467.png

1726530342409.png

Pictures of the new and a 2013.
If you remove the scallop from the door and figure the door post move for 2 doors these are not as "new" as they want people to believe.

But you know, if they didn;t have to load the car with spyware(cameras, microphones, alcohol sensors per gov't mandate) and they could have got their head out their patoot and you know, put a dipstick in the engine for starters, an AWD turbo I6 version of the new car may have been a suitable replacement for my soon to be 12 year old Charger.
But they did put all that BS in there, they didn't put a dipstick in the I6, and quality control is abysmal.
Oh and it's an EV. The first and only strike against it that matters, but hypothetically if they offered an I6 version, I still wouldn't buy it for reasons above.

2 door, 2 late. EV, who cares. Couldn't afford it anyways and the looks doesn't do anything for me. Others may like it which is fine.

It would make a SWEET slot car....which with the way things seem to be going probably isn't all that far off. Get in, buckle up and let the AI 'operators' do the rest...

Not sure, but it is possible that Windsor Assembly is going to be used to produce multiple EV models simulaneously. Perhaps Brampton Assembly will continue with V6 Chargers and Challengers as was once discussed. Remember, us tax payers have bought a multi-bizzillion dollar battery plant in Windsor.
Brampton will be producing the new Jeep Compass next year.

Auto Transport Service
Back