• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Ontario canada

alpaca andy

Local time
7:25 PM
Reaction score
Hi all, Im glad to be here. Always been a mopar guy (im 48). Currently I have an 03 ram, but have always had and loved coronets. My last resto was more armor oriented (1943 M2A1 Halftrack) but am on the lookout for a solid 69-70 coronet convertible to restore. Currently I have a dream job, Im a mechanic at National Moparts, been there only a short time, but hey I get to work on and drive some of the greatest mopars ever made!
Looking forward to spending alot of time here,

Andy

Welcome to the site! Good luck on your search for a Coronet!

Always happy to have another Canuck on the site. Plenty of you here and the more the merrier. Good luck with your search for your dream car. Lots of support on FBBO.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

good luck with your quest for a convert. 69-70 Coronet

Welcome from Michigan, hope you find your Coronet.

ive known nigel since i was 17, Had mopars since that age. Nigel is great to work for, and a friend. if you goto the national moparts facebook, I walked into the office one day with a batman mask on and embarrassed nigel, the vid is funny. that kind of stuff happens alot (since i started working there) lol

Andy

Welcome. Working with Nigel and Scott you will learn a lot.

welcome from the bellevile ont area. i have been buying stuff off nigel for a lot of years and very happy with the service. you are working at the right place to find your car, thats a given. rick

Auto Transport Service
Back