• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to this Forum

Postman

Local time
5:30 PM
Reaction score
Hello all together

I’m from Germany, 36 years old and I love MOPARs since I was a Teenager.
After a 1950 Dodge Coronet with fluid drive (Great car for a Rockabilly guy), I was searching for a nice 68-70 B-Body Mopar, a few years ago.
My wish was a 1969 Super Bee.
While i was searching for the right Bee, I fell in love with a 1969 Dodge Coronet Station Wagon. :icon_syda: Much cheaper than a Superbee and really unique!!
So since 2003, I am driving the one and only 69 Coronet Station in Germany! :toothy9:
It’s got a 318 / 904 - Not really a Killer, but a smooth ride and lot’s of fun!!

A 318 is nice to ride, but after a little time I was thinking of getting something with more power. -A real muscle!!
First I was thinking of a Big Block swap to the Station, but this car is very original and sweet, the way it is.
Now, after a 2 year search, I found a real dream! Just 2 weeks ago, it arrived, dirctly from San Diego California.
Now I am the owner of my second B-Body, a 1962 Dodge Dart 2 door Post Sedan. :headbang:
Still powered by a Slant six but the plan is a Max wedge clone!!
At the Moment I am absolutely broke, but hey, who cares? I’ve got a 62 Post Sedan parking at the house!!! Can it be better??? :grin:

Now let’s earn the money to start the project and start to collect all the parts, I will need.

I am Happy to be here and hope my english is good enough to make you understand, what I would like to say.
I think I was waiting much to long, to get a Log in, to this forum!!! Shame on me.

I will try to post some pics of my Babies as soon as I can!!

The (2 Door-)Postman always rings twice!!!! :giggle:

Nice, welcome to the site, your English is great!, can't wait to see some pics of your Mopars.

Here they are!!!

'69 Coronet Station Deluxe

318 / 904 real plaine Jane, Rubbermatcar.
Bought from the first owner in San Francisco. Got a new floor pan and a big dent repair in the right quarterpanel. Most of the paint is original - and I love it!!

Steel.jpg

Nats_09.jpg

img0558hzj.jpg

And the new Baby!! :toothy10:

Slant Six, Three on the Tree
Needs Floor- and Trunkpan, Rockers and Cowl?? (How do you call the part in front of the Windshield, where the water comes in everytime?!)

2_door_Post_1.jpg

Post_back.jpg

It is still hard to believe that this beauty really belongs to me!!

Welcome I to think your english is fine,and welcome to fbbo the best Mopar forum there is,sorry if I butcher the spelling my sister lives in Heidelburg Germany right now and loves it! Nice rides!

Thank you all for the nice welcome!

I was searching around the Forum now, to learn and see...
What an amazing platform!! I never thought, that i will find the whole world here!!

@detmatt, HEIMI-ITIS, D Dodge.. : Here they are!!! :grin:

@Bens69PlymouthSatellite: Heidelberg is maybe one of the nicest areas in Germany. But I am a coast child, born in Hamburg and love the cold, windy and rainy north!! :toothy2:

@MarPar: I love it too!!! :love4:
Never had a car, that cool and so usefull!! I made my complete moving with it last year and you never need a tent on the meetings!

Hey guys, there is so much I have to learn and want to know. I think, I'm really right at this place!!

Yup,there is no other place like this place ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sooooooooooo.this must BE the place!:bootyshake:

Welcome, I like your Dodge. You are correct the part in front of the windshield is the Cowl and it is a problem on most of these cars. My 63 Dodge was rusted out on the drivers side.

And what do you do, if you love your car that much??

Create your own Shirt of it!!!

As a great Motörhead fan and driving that Coronet Deluxe Wagon.....:laughing7:

Coro_shirt.jpg

Special thanks to Micha,that created the layout for the Station!!

Rock'n Roll!! :beavisnbutthead:

Welcome. These are both so cool.

And what do you do, if you love your car that much??

Create your own Shirt of it!!!

As a great Motörhead fan and driving that Coronet Deluxe Wagon.....:laughing7:

Coro_shirt.jpg

Special thanks to Micha,that created the layout for the Station!!

Rock'n Roll!! :beavisnbutthead:

Cool shirt!

Auto Transport Service
Back