• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to this Forum

sweet wagon i bet a N96 airgrabber hood would look awesome on that car.

I had the same idea :icon_idea:
and found a second hood from a Sedan. (Don't want to make holes in the original!)

But I sold the scoops and I'm trying to sell the Hood too, 'cause I need every cent for the dart now..
And there's a non Mopar project still in progress!! :smileinbox:

Normally it's all to much, but who of us is normal??
so steal the flowers for your girl from the cemetary, but for your car "only the best!
!":laughing4:

Hey Ulf, never knew THAT wagon was yours! That car is awesome. Still have a weak spot for wagons...Good luck restoring the Dart and keep those pictures coming!

Oh yeah, I didn't knew that you know that car. I've been in Herten with it 2007, 2008 and 2009.
I was looking for a nice early B Station too, with the plan to get one and sell the 69.
But than I found the 2 door post Dart (I never dreamed to find one!!) and I don't really want to part with my Station.

I think now it's the nicer way to go, with my two B-Bodies!! :yes:

And I'm a good friend of Florian (Toniflexen) we are out to make Gifhorn the Early B Town!! :laughing5:

Another good friend here is expecting a 63 Polara, during the next 2 weeks!!!

Way the go man! Ofcourse I know Flo (from this forum) and I spoke to him once in Herten I believe...Did you see the blue 65 wagon in Herten this year? That car was awesome and had original tow-package!!

Early B-Bodies RULE!

I have not been in Herten this year, But I know the 65 Station Wagon. an awesome car and the owner wrote me, just after he bought it, that my car was guilty too, that he was fallin' in Love with Stationwagons.
He owned a very powerfull 67 Coronet Hardtop Coupe before.

And I think "YES, you talked to Flo in Herten!!" He told me!! :laughing7:

Yes man "Early rules" --and a Station too!! :dance:

Hope we will meet next year!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back