• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Cordoba scale model

XS22J8R

Local time
8:16 PM
Reaction score
As one who recently developed an interest in late B bodies after being a fan of 60s to early 70s Mopar muscle cars for close to forever, I was disappointed to find little to no models have ever been available of them.
MPC had a 1/25 annual plastic 75 Fury/roadrunner I believe, and maybe nothing else? Certainly no 1/25 scale plastic models or 1/18 die casts.
For cars like Challengers, cudas, Superbirds and Chargers and even A bodies you can fill a shelf with just about every color and many configurations of the cars that were built back in the day.
So I was excited when I ran across this 1:43 scale '75 Cordoba by GLM. They are available in several colors like the blue I bought, and silver, gold and maybe green. The detail is incredible!
Not cheap but for some one wanting a replica of a late B, not much other than this to satisfy your desire!
Now if they would only come out with a Magnum, Daytona Charger and a Chrysler 300.

Cordoba.JPG

Roof doesn't look 100% right.

Nice though.

IIRC there were promos for some 75-79 2 and 4 door Dodge and Plymouth B body cars but I don't think I've ever seen a Cordoba or 300.

I love 1/43rd scale. I have build quite a few over the years. I think it is hard to get the dimensions correct on that scale. Really like the Cordoba.

I have a blue 75 Cordoba with a white vinyl top. Changed the white to black and repainted Daytona Blue. I'll be looking for the model. Thanks

As one who recently developed an interest in late B bodies after being a fan of 60s to early 70s Mopar muscle cars for close to forever, I was disappointed to find little to no models have ever been available of them.
MPC had a 1/25 annual plastic 75 Fury/roadrunner I believe, and maybe nothing else? Certainly no 1/25 scale plastic models or 1/18 die casts.
For cars like Challengers, cudas, Superbirds and Chargers and even A bodies you can fill a shelf with just about every color and many configurations of the cars that were built back in the day.
So I was excited when I ran across this 1:43 scale '75 Cordoba by GLM. They are available in several colors like the blue I bought, and silver, gold and maybe green. The detail is incredible!
Not cheap but for some one wanting a replica of a late B, not much other than this to satisfy your desire!
Now if they would only come out with a Magnum, Daytona Charger and a Chrysler 300.

View attachment 1364546
Cool! Wish they'd make these (and a Charger version) in a larger size. 1:24 or even 1:18 scale would be nice.
It wouldn't take much to modify into a Charger if they wanted. My attempt at photoshop below.

75 charger.jpg

Last edited:
Wow I had one of those just like that. 400/4 auto. I actually had 2, a 75 and 76. The 76 was really sharp. It was maroon with maroon top. 318/2. The interior was dark maroon velour with the insert in the seats that looked like indian blankets.
Funny story I bought the 76 from the local chubby dealer off the used car lot. They couldn't make it run, and had taken the carb off to work on it. They ended up taking the car to the local Chrysler guru at the Philips 66 station. He put a new tailpipe on it and it ran like new. They were using double wall pipe back then and the inner pipe had collapsed. Drove it for several years trouble free.

Auto Transport Service
Back