• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old mopar fan

Welcome from Alberta, Canada. Love your convertible Barracuda! That red Charger looks pretty nice too, and I like how the seller appears to have documented all the flaws in detail. That inspires some confidence.

Little back story on the Barracuda. Used to be my dads car and when he was in florida he sold it. I told the guy he sold it to if it ever came up for sale to call me. About 6 years agoI got the call and we made arrangements and she became mine. I went through and she got a new motor, rebuilt trans, sure grip, exhaust etc. You get the idea. Now when I take her out my dad feels like he's with me.

Engine left.jpg
IMG_1094.JPG

Last edited:
Been playing with Mopars since the 70's. Had a 68 and a 70 Charger back in the day. Presently own a 69Dart Gt conv and a 69 Barracuda conv. Trying to get into a 70 Charger so I thought this would be the place. Wish me luck!
View attachment 1737810View attachment 1737811
Cool rides, good luck on the 70 Charger quest...

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

From the thread title, I thought this was about a
1728328970673.png
1728329142733.png
Seriously, now, welcome and you got two really sweet rides that take ME back in the day. I always thought the late 60's Darts were the best ! ( And.. you're NOT old !! "Aged well" is more apropo ! )

WileERobby, I may be a resident of your state! lol
dart1.jpg
My bb Dart

The Dart

Attachments

• wayne mcdertmitt.pdf
    645.7 KB · Views: 9
The red one was a dud. leaky bondo pit. Next up is this one in Topeka Ks. Does anybody know it?
1728331809144.png

I had a 69 Dart swinger back in the day and had a lot of fun with her. She was named Detroit Iron and I ran the Detriot streets on the week ends with her, light to light in the 70's. What good times!

The red one was a dud. leaky bondo pit. Next up is this one in Topeka Ks. Does anybody know it?
View attachment 1738253

Glad to hear you nixed the red one. I was all set to work up a reply about the bent & misaligned bumpers, deck lid, grille, etc. All stuff that showed up clearly even though all of their pics were very low resolution, less than 100 kb, like they didn't want you to see too much. Besides that, it's just too danged red! You obviously know what you're doing and what you're looking for so it's all good!

Welcome from Alabama, the best on your quest for a 70 Charger. Cool A bodies you have there.

Auto Transport Service
Back