• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Only in Australia....

kiwigtx

International Mod of Mystery
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:59 PM
Reaction score
A guy loses his licence from drink-driving, and finds a unique way to tow his boat....

upload_2018-10-25_22-35-42.png

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/ne...slphMiEvUsFA-iJs_7FubesrQum5urEScsqeiSYEfjXm0

An Australian who had his driver's licence suspended found a unique way to get around the issue.

In a video shared on social media, Shane Swanscott is seen driving a mobility scooter along a highway in New South Wales, towing a dinghy before he is pulled over by a police patrol car.

He told 9News the officers slowed as they passed him, before eventually rounding the corner and pulling him over.

"I lost my licence and pretty much finished working on my boat at the same time. I was going to push my boat down the street by hand, but I thought why not use [the mobility scooter]," he said.

:D

FL morning shows had a field day with that.

Accused AUS of being FL's "kindred spirit".

We've had lawn mower DUI stories for decades.

desperate time calls for desperate measures :thumbsup:

he's really desperate it seems :carrot:

I better show the Aussies some love to make up for the negativity of the original thread content....after all they are going to get smashed by the All Blacks tomorrow in Yokohama :rofl:

Dead Rubber my ***. :carrot:

:p

Auto Transport Service
Back