• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting out 62-74

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for all the hood trim for a 64 Polara.
Front leading edge.
Spear ( V centre ).
Dodge lettering.
If you could let me know if you have or not, i will then pm you with Post Code here in England so the shipping can be worked out etc.
Look forward to hearing from you, many thanks.

Hi. I have a real nice center spear. I'll have to check on the rest. No problem shipping across the pond.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the spear

Attachments

• DCP_0041.jpg
    DCP_0041.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 377
  • DCP_0042.jpg
    DCP_0042.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 422
Hi,Thanks for the quick reply Mopar Mark.
Thats cool, keeping my fingers crossed that you may have the other trim parts also.
I have the genuine hood for the Polara but i had a Fibre Glass hood made with a Max Wedge scoop and would like the extra trim to dress that hood as i dont want to strip the genuine one of the trim.
The Polara is only 1 of 4 that is over here in England ( rare car for here ) and trying to track trim parts and as such alike parts is not happening.

NICE :)
That is just what i am looking for Mopar Mark.
I have the genuine hood with all the trim but dont want to strip it of its trim as i had a fibre glass hood made with a Max Wedge Scoop so am looking for the extra trim to finish dressing that hood.

67 Coronet

Do you have a clutch pedal assembly? Also looking for a z-bar for big block.

Mark would there be any chance that you may have a genuine 64 ' air cleaner box and the side hinge covers ( either chrome or black ) for the front bench seat for 64' Polara ?.

Mark do tou happen to have both (right, left) lower control arms for 65 Satellite?

Hello, just wondering if you happen to have a 4spd trans yet that would fit in a '74 satellite?

Or curious if you have any manual 3spd stuff. Right now my '74 satelitte is a 3spd on the column ( i believe it's a A-230 trans, because i think the A-250 trans only came with the 6 cyl.)and i'm really interested in moving it to a manual shift on the floor. I know classic industries and summit sell a hurst indy 3spd floor shifter but i cant seem to find anything about if there's a mounting plate to the trans or the rods to connect the shifter. If you dont happen to have any parts do you happen to know anywhere i can find any parts or info. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jason

ok now im looking at pics in my manual and im not sure but it almost looks like there's an extension on the back of the trans for the floor shift to mount compared to the column shift the trans looks shorter because the rods come from the front of the car, do you know about any of this?

Last edited:
What would be shipping to 46845? And how do we settle up? Paypal?
Thanks

I'll get some pictures and a shipping quote for you. I take check, MO or paypal. Will also be through Indy in July if that works.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, just wondering if you happen to have a 4spd trans yet that would fit in a '74 satellite?

Or curious if you have any manual 3spd stuff. Right now my '74 satelitte is a 3spd on the column ( i believe it's a A-230 trans, because i think the A-250 trans only came with the 6 cyl.)and i'm really interested in moving it to a manual shift on the floor. I know classic industries and summit sell a hurst indy 3spd floor shifter but i cant seem to find anything about if there's a mounting plate to the trans or the rods to connect the shifter. If you dont happen to have any parts do you happen to know anywhere i can find any parts or info. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jason

ok now im looking at pics in my manual and im not sure but it almost looks like there's an extension on the back of the trans for the floor shift to mount compared to the column shift the trans looks shorter because the rods come from the front of the car, do you know about any of this?

Sorry I don't have any 3-spd stuff righ now other than a tranny from a 71 Dart. Check with Framedude here on the site. He parted out a 71/2B with the 3-spd setup.

I have a 73 satellite. Looking for radiator overflow bottle,washer bottle with electric pump,driver side body trim. Also I have a 2speed wiper motor that has a different setup that I haven't seen before. Where the wiper arms attach to the back side of the motor, the arm fits over a plastic cam with a small spring in it. I don't know how its supposed to be together. If u have one attached can u send a pic so I can see what I am missing? Also do u have a a/c heater box that's not cracked or warped?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back