• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Passenger's side exhaust manifold for 1969 Charger 383 HP.

I have one $200 plus shipping

Your price is O.K., but I need to see the condition of the part. Please provide photos. I traveled 200 miles yesterday to pick one up, and it turned out to have a broken mounting lug that would make it unusable. A photo was provided, but it didn't show the broken lug. The attached photo shows what I am looking for. The one in the photo also has a crack in it.

RH exhaust manifold.JPG

Your price is O.K., but I need to see the condition of the part. Please provide photos. I traveled 200 miles yesterday to pick one up, and it turned out to have a broken mounting lug that would make it unusable. A photo was provided, but it didn't show the broken lug. The attached photo shows what I am looking for. The one in the photo also has a crack in it.

View attachment 1712875
That pic is of a 68. 69 will have the round counter weight. Kim

rick68b5: If you can get one, I would like to see some photos of it before buying, and there is some urgency to this because I will have to get it Jet-Hot coated (if suitable) to match the left side. That process took a month. It is currently holding up the completion of a two-year restoration of the car.

I will get u pictures in a few hours

Since these are the same manifolds found on the 440-6, you can buy new castings of these manifolds from JEGS and Year One.

Since these are the same manifolds found on the 440-6, you can buy new castings of these manifolds from JEGS and Year One.
I am aware the repros are available, but I prefer an original. Could you not answer my questions about the one in your photos?

I am aware the repros are available, but I prefer an original. Could you not answer my questions about the one in your photos?
Sorry, I didn't notice your response wasn't from the seller. Having to go through the forum for the negotiations is something of a pain.

Sorry, I didn't notice your response wasn't from the seller. Having to go through the forum for the negotiations is something of a pain.
What PM's are for! And since the seller is a Gold member, pictures and all conversation could easily be in same.

It's got a bolt in it ill knock out and the heat riser is original and free no cracks or damage

I agreed to his price pending determining that the manifold was usable - no cracks or damage. Photos showed it was acceptable, except for a strange thing seen in a photo at one end of the manifold. He refused to tell me what that was, and refused to tell me where to pick the manifold up if I came for it (350 miles away). After a week of trying to get information, he tells me the item is no longer available. Anybody else got one and is more forthcoming with the info?

Auto Transport Service
Back