• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics from Back in the Day

IMO she's the winner in that lineup.

75570D32-FF80-407E-AD82-456156C015CE.jpeg

How ironic- now you need an actual "gold mill" to afford a Super Bird.

How ironic- now you need an actual "gold mill" to afford a Super Bird.
Not at all, just need to be a smart, I could have a dozen...they are bad investments. don't want them. Have one car I like thats good enough for me....
Real estate is how to make it...sure you could own a long list of cool cars, I prefer one cool car and a list of commercial and industrial buildings that hold and increase in value and pay rent every month.
To each his own!

Real estate has been pretty good to me as well.

...but it was a joke.

From the construction, can you tell he was a prison guard?!! His wife was bi-polar and barren, couldn't accept the fact that the "kids" next door owned their own house, had classic cars and three kids at the age of 24!
And to THINK, those irresponsible kids grew up and became responsible citizens! Almost unbelievable.

Not at all, just need to be a smart, I could have a dozen...they are bad investments. don't want them. Have one car I like thats good enough for me....
Real estate is how to make it...sure you could own a long list of cool cars, I prefer one cool car and a list of commercial and industrial buildings that hold and increase in value and pay rent every month.
To each his own!
Unlike you, I unwisely chose the other path,I am poor,but I have a lot of cars!

20220925_200214.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back