• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics from Back in the Day

Sure looks like it. That's one hell of a landing strip
People often say Saskatchewan is the flattest, most boring province. But having done the trans-Canada drive a few times, I have to disagree and say that Manitoba is far more boring. Heck, you can get through Sask in less than a day. It seems like you're in Manitoba forever. :poke:

People often say Saskatchewan is the flattest, most boring province. But having done the trans-Canada drive a few times, I have to disagree and say that Manitoba is far more boring. Heck, you can get through Sask in less than a day. It seems like you're in Manitoba forever. :poke:
I would hope you could get through the province in under a day, I've driven from Saskatoon to Vancouver in a day. :)

CE5948DC-93B9-4A32-9A1D-6C06B6E90675.jpeg

C923A0A1-2C7D-46F4-A015-2460B6834871.jpeg

I would hope you could get through the province in under a day, I've driven from Saskatoon to Vancouver in a day. :)
1990, we left Saskatoon about 9:00PM heading to backpack the West coast trail. Used my brother’s 87 diesel Ford van. Arrived in Langley about noon. Long day, because I had worked the day we left. I did get 1 hour of sleep when our friend spelled me off.

this is the Dorman hotel in Mineral wells burning December 1975, the hotel was originally built in 1905.

The mopar connection? There’s a sweptline in the parking lot :lol:

71F2C243-9D48-4C27-BFAB-6FA98521C470.jpeg

Looks like the swepty is unscathed. Normally I would figure cause of fire due to dash fire in sweptline due to previous owners expert wiring modifications.

Auto Transport Service
Back