• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures of Your Car in Unique Places

It's a family affair... no doubt...Son, #2 Daughter, Wife and me. Also have the #1 son in law and the son's GF... not sure about her so I may need you!
View attachment 1605365
Do each of you have "designated cars" or do you mix it up? E.g. are you always in the Superbird with your wife in her Dart?

71 Sylmar Quake.. Scared a lot of folks... Ya mean the earth actually quakes??? Just a little 6.5... Hate to see what a big one would do...
Yep, went through that one too, was living in Arcadia by Santa Anita Racetrack, ended up on the floor by my bed @ 14 years old.
5 Brick Chimneys in my neighborhood crashed into houses, no one hurt luckily.
That was a bad one.

Here's some PIC's:
In front of Oakley Headquarters in Foothill Ranch, CA
In front of Cook's Corner Biker Bar, Santiago Canyon, CA.
And in front of that little Burger place we have here, I think there's a few of them around...

Resized_20230702_080547_937054705667486.jpg
Resized_20230702_075719_937067288028627.jpg
Resized_20230702_075730_937057540366808.jpg
Resized_20230702_074633_937070315587168.jpg

Do each of you have "designated cars" or do you mix it up? E.g. are you always in the Superbird with your wife in her Dart?
That was actually one of the rare times I was driving the Bird, Son or Wife are usually in that one. Personally I can't stand the power steering.. and not shifting gears! Now that the Wife has her 4 gear Barracuda not sure what we're gonna do.. 1st world problems! LOL

"Pump it down"?

That was actually one of the rare times I was driving the Bird, Son or Wife are usually in that one. Personally I can't stand the power steering.. and not shifting gears! Now that the Wife has her 4 gear Barracuda not sure what we're gonna do.. 1st world problems! LOL
We should all have your "problems", Wayne! LOL

In front of the Rock Store, somewhere outside Los Angeles last year

RockStore.jpg

Here's some PIC's:
And in front of that little Burger place we have here, I think there's a few of them around...

View attachment 1605645View attachment 1605646View attachment 1605647View attachment 1605648
Here's some PIC's:

View attachment 1605645View attachment 1605646View attachment 1605647View attachment 1605648
Really love that colour, Nice ride

Ebay.

I've taken it off.
If you want. Pay postage and it's yours

For the record, it doesn't stop people from asking "what year is it?"

Nope, Now Im running an original 1966 Ohio plate ( where my car sold new )

And it doesnt help that either

20231103_174833.jpg

Stanton Michigan that’s me with the black top and the smoke ,those tires are over $600 each today ouch.

IMG_0466.png

Here's my 74 Monaco wagon in front of an old hanger. There used to be an airstrip here used by the crop dusters but as you can see in the background it has been taken over by a housing subdivision. It has recently been torn down to build a local water company facility.
Airs3.jpg

Do you think the guy that this old car of mine sold to, many years ago, took this picture at this location, or is it a photo cropped picture?
Anyway to tell?

View attachment 1434111
It's a "photo cropped" picture.
Found some "original" pictures in one of my computers picture files, last night.
Here's one of the originals that was taken way back in 1988 or 1989, in the hills behind Ohlone College, in Fremont, California, by a professional photographer, when this car was featured in the Fall 1989 issue of Cars & Parts magazine, Muscle Cars Of The 60's / 70's.
The pavement was the turn around area, at the end of the parking area, so it wasn't on a "turntable" as one respondent replied.

jun29_02.jpg

Nope, Now Im running an original 1966 Ohio plate ( where my car sold new )

And it doesnt help that either

View attachment 1606629

My car says "Plymouth" on the back bumper, "Satellite" on both quarter panels, and has a "1973" front license plate.

I get asked all three questions nearly every time I take it out.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back