• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post up facts and things that hardly anyone knows...... (for entertainment purposes only. NO need to fact check)

Maryland was suppose to join the confederacy, but the night before the election everyone that was going to vote was imprisoned or if they put up a fight murdered

Hogans Heroes -

Col Klink - was Jewish and only agreed to play a nazi if they allowed him to be a bumbling idiot and that was the standard direction shown of most of the nazi/germans on the show.
John Banner (Sgt. Schultz) and Robert Clary (Corporal LeBeau) were also Jewish, both lost family members in the holocaust. Clary was in a concentration camp until it was liberated in 1945.

It only takes 50 milliamps (.05 amps) of electrical current to kill a human being.
As they say, it ain't the volts but the amps that gitcha...be careful!
And that fact in itself makes a mockery of the "Electric Chair" form of execution.

Talk about over-kill and showmanship. :jackoff:

And that fact in itself makes a mockery of the "Electric Chair" form of execution.

Ain't it great??

Welcome to America!

America (2).jpg

:rofl:

The invention of rubber was a pure accident.

So was the invention of the Post-It note adhesive.

The first man to achieve powered flight was a New Zealander.......not the Wright brothers as more commonly thought or believed.

Richard Pearse - Wikipedia

Richard William Pearse (3 December 1877 – 29 July 1953) was a New Zealand farmer and inventor who performed pioneering aviation experiments. Witnesses interviewed many years afterward describe observing Pearse flying and landing a powered heavier-than-air machine on 31 March 1903, nine months before the Wright brothers flew.  Ambiguous statements made by Pearse himself make it difficult to date the aviation experiments with certainty. In a newspaper interview in 1909, with respect to inventing a flying machine, he said "I did not attempt anything practical with the idea until 1904".

Biographer Gordon Ogilvie credits Pearse with "several far-sighted concepts: a monoplane configuration, wing flaps and rear elevator, tricycle undercarriage with steerable nosewheel, and a propeller with variable-pitch blades."

Pearse largely ended his early flying experiments about 1911 but pioneered on in novel aircraft and aero-engine invention from 1933 with the development of his "private plane for the million", a foldable single-engined tiltrotor convertiplane.

View attachment 1701081

My grandfather told me all about him when I was a youngster, and I have never forgotten Richard Pearce. History books will never be changed as they are governed by "The Golden Rule" - he who has the gold, makes the rules - or in this case writes the history books.

I see now there are claims by Germans and Brazilians to try and claim they were first....all of them controversial.
I think you are referring to 'heavier than air' powered flight. Otherwise, Henri Giffard managed a steam powered airship in 1852.
1722034074849.png

John Banner (Sgt. Schultz) and Robert Clary (Corporal LeBeau) were also Jewish, both lost family members in the holocaust. Clary was in a concentration camp until it was liberated in 1945.
Wasn't the guy who played Hochstetter Jewish also?
Edit: yep, Howard Caine, Jewish.

Last edited:
Wasn't the guy who played Hochstetter Jewish also?
Not sure....but Bob Crane aka Col. Hogan was in real life a sexual deviant.

The stories are out there about his dalliances with whips and chains and dominatrixes. :lol:

But more should be done...
where it is the law
they were judged by their peers, found guilty & sentenced to death
they now sit on death row for decades
or many even die of natural causes instead
at $100k annually, on the taxpayer each or more,
just to take care of the killers/keep them alive when sentenced to death
(Charles Manson, perfect example)

way too many killer still on death row... not just here either

But more should be done...
where it is the law
they were judged by their peers, found guilty & sentenced to death
they now sit on death row for decades
or many even die of natural causes instead
at $100k annually, on the taxpayer each or more,
just to take care of the killers/keep them alive when sentenced to death
(Charles Manson, perfect example)

way too many killer still on death row... not just here either
Guilty, 7 days to appeal, a further 7 days then execute.

Job done, money saved, problem solved.

Faster executions will result in many thinking twice before committing the crime.

That and tougher sentences on lesser crimes....and get rid of the soft Judges.

Hells Canyon, which makes up the border between Oregon and Idaho is up to 3000’ deeper than the Grand Canyon.

Guilty, 7 days to appeal, a further 7 days then execute.

Job done, money saved, problem solved.

Faster executions will result in many thinking twice before committing the crime.

That and tougher sentences on lesser crimes....and get rid of the soft Judges.
Ill agree with the latter, R0G, but unfortunately, there are innocent men that get sent to prison.

Auto Transport Service
Back