• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Practice Tree

66Coronet

Local time
10:16 AM
Reaction score
Looking to improve my reaction time, anyone using a practice tree at home or any suggestions on what unit to purchase or stay away from? I run in street and pro bracket events. Please do not tell me to deep stage or air up my front tires. My trouble is in lack of seat time due to work and need some way to keep sharp on the lights practicing at home.

I am currently running my 66 Coronet with a stroked 340 11.80's @ 112 in the quarter. thru the exhaust with full interior. A 3900 lb car. able to break torque to 2400rpm.

This past weekend I had an embarrassing .085 light:sad:

thanks

Heck an .085 is not that bad a lite for someone who does not race every weekend. Yea you usually need better to win unless you get lucky. Do you just race normal bracket racing with a full tree ?? Ron

yeah, its a full tree. I run in the Street class which is a 12.0 or slower class and want to enter in to Pro but I know that I would just be donating and a "duck" for those guys. I am looking at the portatree eliminator from summit

I have an iphone and I use an app for the tree... I practice sometimes when I am waiting somewhere in line ! It looks like the real thing and it keeps stats... The app was $4.00 I think and it is way better than paying a ton for the ones you can buy on Summit, Jegs or some other place !!!

thanks for that I did not even think about a app for that.... haha I'll have to check into to that.

i use the biondo practice tree with the foot control. its real good.

Auto Transport Service
Back