• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rain....sick of it!

Sonny Black

Local time
11:34 AM
Reaction score
Sonny & good neighbor Dan, went fishing for some of my toys.....and my neighbors........The water is so high, it all floated away last night!....we did recover most of it....BTW where's the piers?...under water!...foot of rain...my sump pump is working overtime!
40358212_10210000194719807_9174461627892760576_n.jpg

40313621_10210000204120042_6196443343363244032_n.jpg

Sonny & good neighbor Dan, went fishing for some of my toys.....and my neighbors........The water is so high, it all floated away last night!....we did recover most of it....BTW where's the piers?...under water!...foot of rain...my sump pump is working overtime!
View attachment 644772
View attachment 644773
Lawn is green though. Your lawn guy, ca-ching.

747mopar is sick of rain too, every time I stick a shovel in the ground the rain fills it!

Here it's rained ten inches in less than 2 weeks.
Not needed. Things need to dry out to get into the field.

Here it's rained ten inches in less than 2 weeks.
Not needed. Things need to dry out to get into the field.
And down here we are glad to be getting moisture after severe drought last year and moderate drought this year. Glad to have grass growing again for my cows.

And down here we are glad to be getting moisture after severe drought last year and moderate drought this year. Glad to have grass growing again for my cows.
You guys have been excessively dry for a couple years.

Lower Mo will take all we can get. The rain we've gotten has been a blessing, but we're still 10 inches short

Yeah, been getting way too much here in south central Wisconsin. Madison is about to wash away(who cares) and the outlying parts are being destroyed, highways collapsing and i94 shutdown cause it flooded, tornado warnings on my phone all night needs to stop! I have a bear to shoot next week:elmer:

Last edited:
Damn Sonny, that's a **** load of rain

send some out our way, just some

Lower Mo will take all we can get. The rain we've gotten has been a blessing, but we're still 10 inches short
We know the feeling. Tried growing a crop on 3" rain last year. That doesn't work so well. Little more water this year but hotter. Crops were starting to go backward again this year but caught a couple light rains that kept them from giving up.

View attachment 644772
View attachment 644773
I hear ya buddy. Raining again, time to start building an ark!

Here in SE PA too. Properties I maintain have areas that are just natural springs right in the middle of the property. Spent 5 hours today weed eating in 96 degrees with heat index they said it was over 105!!! I hear more rain for this end of the week and the weekend of course because My family and I were going to 2 car shows and the NO Prep Race at Maplegrove raceway this weekend....

Well don’t move to SoCal. - Already too many people here - but we haven’t seen rain since last January and even then it was a spoonful. Dry as hell here

We got heat here. The weather babes said it was 100 today & again tomorrow.

We had the heat here the past few days also mid 90's.. No rain for about a week but we also don't need anymore for now.... T-Storms expected the next few days..

7" in 4 days here plus 2 tornadoes on the ground. No reports of any injuries, just crops, trees, and small buildings damaged. Beautiful day today, though. Humidity FINALLY dropped and only about 70 degrees.

Trade you guys some fire for some of that rain. :praying:

Just check our long term forecast, in southern Ontario, for the long weekend, was hoping to try and finish installing the new steel roof on the house..... three for three, and add Tuesday into the mix as well. Oh well, the grass is growing really well....

Flash flooding in our Area now. Heavy rain, thunder and lightning started around 11am still going strong now... I heard New Jersey had a large storm go through with large Hail earlier today... Rain came early which Sucks cause I needed another 1/2hr to finish 2 jobs but rain became torrential and we gave up...

Auto Transport Service
Back