• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rain....sick of it!

Rain scheduled for the rest of the week for west central Mo. I'll take it. Luckily, it's afternoon pop ups. I can still get some yard work done

Please send us some rain. Really dry this year even for here. Have had one day in the last 4 months with rain. Got 9/10" that day. Sure could use some more. At lease the fires are down and the smoke has cleared.

you Il. guys always want to know that...lol

I have a lot for sale in waushara co. ...it has a deep well, septic (facilitate 3 or 4 baths) , electric & paved approach !
91 ft lake frontage..on deep (glacier hole)smaller lake....
thumbnail

neighbors raft...sorry,
thumbnail

park..1/2 the lake
thumbnail

and sand country...
thumbnail

50K..OBO

Ive been looking for a lake house (or land) for a couple of years now...and Richfield is only 2 hours from me.

batman thinking.gif

Rain scheduled for the rest of the week for west central Mo. I'll take it. Luckily, it's afternoon pop ups. I can still get some yard work done
Yes but I am not getting any evening mowing done. I thought it would wait till next weekend. Now it may have to. Please don't let the sun shine so the grass doesn't grow.

Yes but I am not getting any evening mowing done. I thought it would wait till next weekend. Now it may have to. Please don't let the sun shine so the grass doesn't grow.
Wanna borrow a cow??:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back