• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB rear brake drums

I have *** N.O.S. *** U.S.A. made *** Rear Brake Drums —- but NO more Hub & Drum Assemblies ….

All my Hub & Drum Assemblies for this application are long Sold now ….

I have *** N.O.S. *** U.S.A. made Brake Drums *** , , *** N.O.S. *** Asbestos *** Brake Shoes *** , Brake Hardware, Wheel Cylinders , Wheel Studs & Lug Nuts , and a whooooooole lot more…..

P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested…..
Craig….

Do the conversion so you end up with removable drums( not permanently swedged together)

I have a freshly turned pair (less than a 100 miles) and the brake assemblies to go with them in the shop, still on a complete axle assembly. Won't have time to deal with it until late October though...

Get a 65 and later axle you'll be dollars to donuts ahead.. and guess what Craig will still have drums for you as seen on post #2.

I actually still have exactly six (6) 11 “ x 3 “ “ Keyway “ / “ Tapered Axle “ REAR HUB & DRUM ASSEMBLIES !!!! For the 1963 - 1964 “ C “ Bodies with the Performance Package and / or Police Cars / Ambulances !!!!!
( I will probably DIE with them !!!!! )
Craig…….

1726604154646.png
= see post #2

If the goal is to just use newer style drums, just do that.. i don't know why everyone is telling you to change out the entire axle.. Convert the flanges to use normal studs/later drums.. takes bout a hour. I did mine, hardest part was finding the proper studs...

Not my post but it shows how...

P.S. i didn't use a drill/hole saw like his... since i wasn't going to use the old drums i just cut the studs off at the drum face with a deathwheel then drilled/hammered the old studs out of the flanges.

I have this nice pair of 10" drums from a 64 Belvedere that I would sell.

105_7360.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back