• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rear sway bar end links

cordoba-rick

Local time
5:40 PM
Reaction score
does anyone to purchase rear sway bar end links for a 1976 cordoba? Mine broke when I removed the sway bar to replace the old rubber bushings.

Thanks
Rick

I never found any. What I did was cut the new rubber bushing in half to make the mount shorter. then I retapped the studs so that I could put a nut on. This works but it raises the bar up som and I wonder if I am getting the full effect of having a bar on there. I drove for one month with out the bar on the car and I definitely noticed it was gone.

Thanks, Im just gonna fabricate my own, thanks for letting me know im not alone.

Contact Dick at Firmfeel.co. They sell a replacement B body rear end link for the factory sway bars. i am not sure of the overall length vs the 75 up bars - but is it a very stout piece and if it breaks or rust, you show get some kind of award! LOL .

Any pictures? I was looking at taking a dodge ram link and trying to fabricate my own as well? How/what did you create?

FTI, here is what the FFI end links look like. These are on my 73 RR, and yes very stout! I did have to make a shim on the bushing to get it to compress because of the way they designed them, but working pretty good so far
IMAG1682small.jpg
IMAG1676small.jpg

Thanks for the photo idrive,now I know what to do with my 79 300.

Auto Transport Service
Back