• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scarebird back in business? Anyone with recent experience with their products?

Billccm

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score
I've sent Scarebird a few emails asking about availability and sample instructions for the last two weeks, and no reply. Going to give them a call tomorrow during business hours.

Going to convert the Coronet to front disc. Probably use Dr Diff, but might try Scarebird as it does seem like a simpler approach. Friend of mine did the Scarebird for his 69 Chevelle and I drove it recently. Brakes seem really good to me.

Anyone buy recently from Scarebird? How was the experience?

Thanks for any feedback!

I've sent Scarebird a few emails asking about availability and sample instructions for the last two weeks, and no reply. Going to give them a call tomorrow during business hours.

Going to convert the Coronet to front disc. Probably use Dr Diff, but might try Scarebird as it does seem like a simpler approach. Friend of mine did the Scarebird for his 69 Chevelle and I drove it recently. Brakes seem really good to me.

Anyone buy recently from Scarebird? How was the experience?

Thanks for any feedback!
Not recently...I bought from them about 6 years ago before they changed ownership.

Parts were good, but the customer experience as far as getting answers to simple questions was less than adequate.

I hope they have picked up their game since.

I just received an email from them Friday about a kit that I’m interested in. It took a week or so to get a response from them.

No response from Scarebird. Phone number I had for them is not answering; no voicemail even.

I have front and rear dr diff kits. Rear is on the car, fronts will be done in a month or so- he answers questions very fast and is good to deal with. The fact that anyone even has to ask if scarebird is still in business would take them off my list.

I'm about to go with Dr Diff. Have his brakes on my road runner and happy.

Auto Transport Service
Back