• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seller claimed “I recommend honing the cylinders” LOL!!!!

So, PayPal allows the seller to withdraw a deposit?
No. The money stays in the account for a certain amount of time before it can be withdrawn, for circumstances just like this.

I see that you are in LA. A few months ago the Hampton Inn in Covington tried to rip me off by charging me for a no show when it was canceled in plenty of time. Is it a LA thing? LOL?

Didn’t you have a special inside track on it, or am I mistaken?
It was parked on a buddies farm and abandoned. The guy showed up to pick it up, started it up, and then for whatever reason drove it to the front gate and left it there. So my buddy moved it off to the side, where it sat for about two more years. When he heard I was looking for a motor he suggested the motor home. We contacted the owner and he said if we gave him the back dualies off of it we could have it. So we did that, then scraped the body off with a track hoe, pulled the motor, my buddy kept the frame to build a trailer and we buried the rest with the hoe. The block is the only original piece left, we put aluminum heads, Sniper efi, big headers and a .530 lift cam in it. Stroker crank. 511 or 512 cubic inches. Made 525h.p. And 580tq. measured on the dyno.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back