• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shiny paint causes stress

and PS, If you want real stress, Own a shiny black car in the dust bowl state and we'll talk

After I got the 74 Rallye Charger on the road 2 years ago, I let my grandson drive the car to high school as I told him I'd give the car to him when he graduated. He drove it to school for a couple of days, brought it home and parked it in his mom's garage and put the cover on it. I asked what was wrong with the car. He said it made him late to school. Of course my next question was, "How does it make you late to school if it's running okay?" He replied " I have to park it so far out in the student parking lot so it doesn't get door dings and dents that I'm late getting to class!" I told him to leave for school 10 minutes earlier. His reply: "That's not an option.":rolleyes:
Terry W.

I keep thinking I want to keep my ride pristine after restoration in case I want to sell it. As such I don’t drive it as much as I used to before resto. Lol, before restoring it, I still won some awards at shows and got the kudos about as much as I do now; though the color change has garnered more compliments. I know I’ll never get what I put into it and that was my choice wanting make it the way I wanted it.

I’m trying to think to myself here what is smarter and dumber. I’m thinking it's closer to the latter..

I've done my part... they get driven as simple as that. The kids problem next up... but I think they'll be okay!
20230514_165725.jpg

Some will remember the time when NO ONE would leave the yard with holes in their pants. Doesn’t look like a brake torque, so just idling. Glad to see her interest.
Driving down the road
Was about a 2 hr drive home that day. She drove it all. And she drives it quite a bit.

With or without holes in her pants

Auto Transport Service
Back