• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should the build sheet tell what color carpet for car

Not on the sheet for '70 Charger. However, carpeting is addressed on Line 6 Sales Code.

Carpet Or Mats 9_: This box was used to identify if carpeting was selected for the car (option code C93). All 1970 Charger 500s came with carpeting and as such this box will always have the value of "3" indicating option code C93 (Carpet).

See post #2.

Did you put me on ignore?
:rofl:
Definitely don’t have you on ignore. Lol
I was wondering about my 70 RR
I see on line 6 that it came with carpet but was wondering what color.

And no I wasn’t GREEN :lol:

D9D768DA-1D46-4332-A258-DAE7B94059FC.png

D7281A02-4787-432D-8280-B8275497A8F0.png

I don't have any Mopar factory or dealership books on interiors, but I'd be willing to bet the carpet color was automatically keyed to the interior trim code color.

Trim Codes for Line 2 Basic Car on the BS:
TRIM CODE:

This code identifies what interior trim came on the car, that being, the type of seats, material and color. The applicable codes here would be:

C5XA = Charcoal & Black Cloth Buckets

C6B5 = Blue Vinyl Buckets

C6F8 = Green Vinyl Buckets

C6K4 = Burnt Orange Vinyl Buckets

C6T5 = Tan Vinyl Buckets

C6XA = Charcoal & Black Vinyl Buckets

C6XW = White Vinyl Buckets

CRB5 = Blue Leather Buckets *

CRF8 = Green Leather Buckets *

CRT5 = Tan Leather Buckets *

CRXA = Charcoal & Black Leather Buckets *

* Only available on cars with the A47 Special Edition option

My issue I’m having is I’ve seen both dark blue and light blue in the B7/B5 interior cars. I put the dark blue in and not happy. I need to decide before I put the seat back in. Either color will work but I kinda like the lighter blue. I removed the original carpet when I was drunk. Lol. Now I don’t remember.
This is why I no longer drink alcohol. Lol
1BA42267-F850-468D-B656-E246BD37E4B6.jpeg

My issue I’m having is I’ve seen both dark blue and light blue in the B7/B5 interior cars. I put the dark blue in and not happy. I need to decide before I put the seat back in. Either color will work but I kinda like the lighter blue. I removed the original carpet when I was drunk. Lol. Now I don’t remember.
This is why I no longer drink alcohol. LolView attachment 1689029

I would call Legendary and discuss your situation with them.

View attachment 1689026

View attachment 1689027

Your car is EB7...dark blue?

What is the UDF color shown on your Broadcast Sheet?

For example:

UDF COLOR:
This code identifies the Upper Door Frame paint color. This is the paint they applied to the inner door panel so it matches or accents the interior trim colors. The options in this field will be one of the following:

EB5 = Bright Blue

EF8 = Dark Green

EW1 = White

FK5 = Burnt Orange

FT6 = Tan

TX9 = Black

View attachment 1689026

View attachment 1689027
Your Trim Code is H2B5 ?

Go with the lighter blue upholstery than your current upholstery and get the matching light blue carpet...from a quality manufacturer/distributor.

Auto Transport Service
Back