• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Snapped this photo from Taco Bell at lunch today.

SteveSS

Local time
10:15 PM
Reaction score
With my crappy cell phone. I've been here 22 years and it still amazes me sometimes. I'm sure you know but that's the view from north Colorado Springs looking at Pikes Peak.

taco2.jpg

Ha. I guess my point about Taco Bell is you never know where you're going to get a hellava view.

Beautiful, just beautiful pics. Awesome grandiose scenic views. Just glad you didn't post a photo of the diarrhea dripping down your leg at the taco bell.

I know, I know. I must have a cast-iron gut. I prefer crappy Taco Bell food to quality Mexican restaurant food any day.

I know, I know. I must have a cast-iron gut. I prefer crappy Taco Bell food to quality Mexican restaurant food any day.
Ever had a stack of red chili enchiladas with
a relleno and tomale on the side....in Santa Fe,
Albuquerque, or Las Cruces, made with red
chilies from the Hatch valley?
If not, you've no clue what real southwest
style Mexican food is.
Taco Bell is not Mexican food by
any stretch of the imagination. Even the
Mexicans where I live won't eat there.....
Gorgeous pics by the way.

Last edited:
Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing. I was born at Ft Carson thanks to Dad opening a letter from President Kennedy.

As far as murders go it's pretty easy to dump bodies here. I could be at Mount Herman Road in 10 minutes. Drop someone off the steep downhill side and it would take decades for anything to be found. You could roll the whole car off the edge and it would take years. I skipped the flat part down by my house. Add a nice 3 foot blanket of snow, you're good.

This guy was easy to find he was on a trail.

On Sept. 14, Tim Watkins left for a bike ride through the wooded trails near his Monument, Colo., home. More than a month later, police have no answers as to why he was shot and killed that day.

feature-watkins-700x467.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful pics!!! Taco Hell??? That isn't real food at all!!! As 1STMP explained, there is no substitute for the real deal. Why do you want to poison yourself in the first place??? But keep going there if you must but a pic is now a mandatory requirement...Just sayin' is all...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

With my crappy cell phone. I've been here 22 years and it still amazes me sometimes. I'm sure you know but that's the view from north Colorado Springs looking at Pikes Peak.

View attachment 1259857
I used to live on Garden of the Gods and 30th when the Intel plant was being built. I could open up my patio blinds and had a beautiful view of PP. I sure miss it!

Auto Transport Service
Back