• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Snapped this photo from Taco Bell at lunch today.

:rofl:

Taco bell.jpg

I like QDOBA. Is that bad too? Basically, I don't like real Mexican food. I like Tex Mex. I think the only time I really got sick from buying food was the sushi at our local King Soopers/Kroger, which is weird because they make it right there on-site daily.

Nice shot, Steve. I snapped this one from the back seat of the car on our way to dinner last Friday night while visiting our daughter in CO.

IMG_5460.jpg

That's a great shot too. Where were you? I've noticed The position of the sun can make the mountains look so different at different times of the day. (Well the rotation of the earth but you know what I mean.)

Longmont at about 5:45pm last Friday.

We have mountains but Sierra’s are still my favorite. This was a few weeks ago east of 395 looking west

EF9BADAA-176D-4D08-BF5B-0A32F8667FAB.jpeg

I remember seeing a talk show once and this really cute actress, I don't remember her name but she was admitting how she would get these Taco Bell cravings and zoom to a TB and immediately wolf down her food in the parking lot. Oh, the shame.

Auto Transport Service
Back