• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So F#'n Tired of WINTER!!!! 2014

1729019954607.jpeg

The first signs of cold weather

About 300 geese flew over head last evening. This morning I heard and saw them as they lifted off down in the pasture and circled a few times till everyone was up and then headed South. It was a BIG group. 1000's at least..they typically sail overhead as I'm in the barn at 5.30 or so...I always shout up at them, See ya's in the spring, have a good flight!...some of them turn their heads and look down at me...

About 300 geese flew over head last evening. This morning I heard and saw them as they lifted off down in the pasture and circled a few times till everyone was up and then headed South. It was a BIG group. 1000's at least..they typically sail overhead as I'm in the barn at 5.30 or so...I always shout up at them, See ya's in the spring, have a good flight!...some of them turn their heads and look down at me...
They’re thinking who’s that idiot yelling at us?? Lol.

Fired up the Furnace today , house was down to 56 degrees this morning in WI

Of course it wouldn’t fire

Every once in awhile , discovered many years ago , need to pull apart the igniter and the propane orfice for the ignition - Honeywell system - Man that hole is so damn tiny and as it sits all summer long , take the orfice tube out and a good blast later , glimmer of a hole

And now of course my inducer fan is making weird noises

Good news - 70 Degrees all weekend into next week

Bad news - 70 probably won’t last all winter long

Bad news - Superbee gets stuffed away probably on Friday

Weather in WI has been just incredible the last month or longer - Downright perfect honestly

Larding the earth with morning poop.

First bit of frost last night and only 36 degrees at 7:15 this morning in my truck. It could be worse I guess if I had taken everyones advice and moved to Florida I would under 5' of water, no electricity or staying in a hotel for an undetermined amount of time. I think I`ll sufffer thru another New England winter, I have a lot of Mopar projects to do anyway as long as I can afford to keep my garage heated I`ll be OK.

Been 40*s ish at early morning overnight of late
still 80* during the day
supposed to be 60* during the day & 60% chance of rain
tomorrow AM, it's starting early again this year

I hope it's not a brutal winter like our last few/3 winters/ snow
150%, then 210%, then 150% of average here,
snowed like a m-fer, for here
'them cloud seeding constantly', yep they do, do it here...

Powers to be (aka Govt.)
Attempting to/or overfilling up our reservoirs, for our "alleged draught"
PG&E power co. owns all the water rights up here too, coincidence, NOPE
unfortunately, more goes out to the ocean (what a freaken' waste)
instead of to our farmers/ranchers, agriculture that need it to feed the nation
& some 20%-30% of both, comes from here (you probably didn't even know)...
A lot more than is filling the lakes streams, goes directly out to sea...
(because some hellgrammites, some rare moth or alevins/fry (baby salmon) protecting BS)
& then the aftereffects, that **** goes down hill;
Flooding out low or bottomlands, all them 'poor folks' renters
&/or mudslides for the rich Elitist's folks on the coast & down south
it's a constant catastrophe/state of emergency, it seems...
all for the fed. funds

if not for mismanaging the forest already, (you may have noticed all the damn wildfires)
I have a noble thought, just clean the forest floors dumbasses
like logger used to do, they'd cut fire breaks & do slag burns,
let em' log & clean that crap up, idiots...
No thanks to them a--holes/DC & Sacramento...

Yes, it is weather related

Last edited:
First bit of frost last night and only 36 degrees at 7:15 this morning in my truck. It could be worse I guess if I had taken everyones advice and moved to Florida I would under 5' of water, no electricity or staying in a hotel for an undetermined amount of time. I think I`ll sufffer thru another New England winter, I have a lot of Mopar projects to do anyway as long as I can afford to keep my garage heated I`ll be OK.

36 here in okla. too...

Auto Transport Service
Back