• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Speed Channel

I wonder why some people are getting it and not others ???,im glad some people are getting it

I wondered where it went, that really sucks. Really the only sports I like are MMA and Motorcross, all forms of auto racing as far as I'm concerned are BS (as soon as someone starts winning out comes the new rules to even it out). Much more degradation to the channel line up and I'm canceling all together, I might anyway and switch to Dish "at least they have an open ear for conservative channels unlike Direct TV.

Spending more time on the History Channel now. Seems like they recognize the void and may be filling it. Or I just never noticed it before.

GONE,just like every thing else car related. All the gearhead shows is or have been replaced with what sales. It's all about the bottom line. the money we pay to see our car shows is now going to help pay the new stars of reality TV.

I'll only echo what's been stated here. Actually,it's the old "Speedvision" that I miss the most. Highest quality shows,lots of interesting stuff from Auntie Beeb(the BBC;those folks truly appreciate the historical aspects of motorsports),a good mix of cars,bikes and even aviation. When Fox bought it and changed it to "SPEED" I knew the end was near. "Pimp My Ride";really? WTF does that have to do with "speed"?

I used to be a big NASCAR fan,as well as NHRA;both have changed so dramatically that my interest has seriously waned. Always been a bike racing fan,but that doesn't get enough coverage-and specialty events like the Isle Of Man TT are virtually ignored over here. We get some AMA motocross coverage,but no international stuff. I've got Charter;a bazillion channels(many of which are PPV),and almost no motorsports-focused ones. Bummer,dudes.

Auto Transport Service
Back