• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stupid Xfinity commercial

"maybe the greenies are so smart they invented a perpetual energy machine"

Batteries store energy.

Electric motors convert stored energy to motion.

Motion is converted energy capable of recharging batteries.

19ewkp.jpg

Calling @RJRENTON

I don't even think it's a pull start, looks like part of a walking cane to me....... and what's the thing in the middle? part of a kitchen magician?

1698706269666.png

"maybe the greenies are so smart they invented a perpetual energy machine"

Batteries store energy.

Electric motors convert stored energy to motion.

Motion is converted energy capable of recharging batteries.

View attachment 1548467

Calling @RJRENTON
True......to some extent.....at least theoretically......except for the system's conversion losses of which exist for all things.....subject to philosophical, practical and perhaps divine interventional arguments......you can't get something for nothing.......
BOB RENTON

True......to some extent.....at least theoretically......except for the system's conversion losses of which exist for all things.....subject to philosophical, practical and perhaps divine interventional arguments......you can't get something for nothing.......
BOB RENTON
giphy (2).gif

BOB RENTON
Yeah, but I mean, have you tried this? All you need is some wire and a washing machine to go with this highly modified air compressor.
The trick is to leave it by a window so the electricity in the sun can get transmitted through the conductive 4 phase circuits. Careful if you leave that window open on a windy day though! The free electricity in the air around us could overload the system! If you want to help power your neighbors house with it with the wind, make sure you hook another circuit to the air valve. You know, thats where the electricity from the air gets collected. Check with local authorities to see if you can legally run all 5 phases of free power though.

Have you tried it? If not, then you can't say it doesn't work. If you did try it you did it wrong. You should trust the science.

Yeah, but I mean, have you tried this? All you need is some wire and a washing machine to go with this highly modified air compressor.
The trick is to leave it by a window so the electricity in the sun can get transmitted through the conductive 4 phase circuits. Careful if you leave that window open on a windy day though! The free electricity in the air around us could overload the system! If you want to help power your neighbors house with it with the wind, make sure you hook another circuit to the air valve. You know, thats where the electricity from the air gets collected. Check with local authorities to see if you can legally run all 5 phases of free power though.

Have you tried it? If not, then you can't say it doesn't work. If you did try it you did it wrong. You should trust the science.
Only one washing machine?!?!

News Man Pissed Damn it.gif

Only one washing machine?!?!

View attachment 1548492
I heard the Germans are working on an upgraded unit that uses three washing machines and a popcorn maker. Something about the air flow from the popper feeds back in to the system like a turbo, but the science is way to hard for my simple brain to understand.

I heard the Germans are working on an upgraded unit that uses three washing machines and a popcorn maker. Something about the air flow from the popper feeds back in to the system like a turbo, but the science is way to hard for my simple brain to understand.

Ze Germans.gif

BOB RENTON
You can if you cross the border illegally......

Auto Transport Service
Back