• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Surely not an A body on fbbo!!!

LOL well that took longer than expected, all hail the G2 Charger..... :rofl: got to love that ignore feature...
1717906633751.png

Well against better judgment I’ve dragged this hunk of **** home. We settled on $850 (about 620 usd) so I thought, why the heck not? Now that I have it at home, I’ve realized why not. There is hardly any torsion crossmember left to speak of.
Anyways I’ve managed to get it up on blocks and Im going to be ripping out the shag carpet and vinyl flooring etc and giving it a bit of a clean up.
My question is, can a guy shove some boards in the control arms or something to keep it from falling to the ground? I want to be able to roll it back and forth and I figured somebody else out there has dealt with cars of this calibre.
Thanks!

IMG_2909.jpeg

Good luck with your project It all can be fixed Time and money not necessarily in that order RC

I've seen where classy cars with totally rusted undercarriage were sat on 4X4 truck chassis. Gives you a full frame and fresh suspension with minimal work and money. Mike from NY had a '72 he put on a Ramcharger chassis. Met him at Carlisle probably 25 years ago.

The car is complete but will need everything.
Oxy-moron of the week there. :rofl:

Nothing wrong with a Duster in the bush. That could be a good car to grab and play with. :thumbsup:

The car is complete but will need everything.

Oxy-moron of the week there. :rofl:

Nothing wrong with a Duster in the bush. That could be a good car to grab and play with. :thumbsup:
Yeah, at first glance you're right.
What I should have written was that it is complete but worn out. At the least, you have worn out pieces in place to help identify what is needed. I once bought a 73 Challenger that was being parted out. It was not complete. It was missing several parts that (at the time) I wouldn't be able to pick out from a pile on a table. The Challenger parts hunt was a huge act of faith and trust between me and guys selling at swap meets. When you have an intact but worn out car, at least you know what the replacement parts are supposed to look like.

Auto Transport Service
Back