• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tell me this is a joke

Id bet its cheaper if they have one for a 66-67, or 71 and later Charger.

Looks like it is a lot more than just a paint gasket set. Heater box, weatherstrip seals, body bumpers, misc.

I see about 20 dollars worth of materials.......... I am soooo in the wrong business

Yes, there's a ton more than the title page picture. It's really every gasket, body plug, bumper, heater box seals, weatherstripping...blah, blah, blah.

It might be the way it's advertised that it doesn't look like much for the money. Maybe if they included all the sets included in one picture, that might help - except it would look like merely ants on white background, because there's so much included!

I've done business with this company in the past and found them to be very reasonable.

Look at it again folks, it's every gasket to do the entire car, door seals and splash shields other than cat whiskers.

I see about 20 dollars worth of materials.......... I am soooo in the wrong business
Feel free to jump in and start making these gaskets for a lower price at the same quality. Then you can tell us how EASY it is. LOL

DMT makes great products, high quality materials and cutting these gaskets. Not good to bad mouth them. They are a good vendor for our hobby.

Look at it again folks, it's every gasket to do the entire car, door seals and splash shields other than cat whiskers.
I have bought several times from DMT, and their products are worth the money.

Try somewhere else like Year One and buy them individually - sets of all those parts - the shipping alone will send you to the poorhouse. :rolleyes:

DMT seems to be passionate abut what they do, even taking time to listen to prospective customers.

I have bought from them and always happy. They need to do better on the explanation for what you get,and it should have the AC stuff with it. I wish I knew about the set before I bought half of the seals already.

Looks like they tell ya' everything in the description....

DMT MEGA restoration paint / body gasket set for 1970 70 Dodge Charger

We did all the research for you. These are all the body gaskets, heater box resto kit, splash shields, weatherstripping, etc required for a restoration assembled in one kit.

Paint / Exterior Gasket Set
Parking/turn signal light gaskets
Antenna gasket
Mirror gaskets (pair)
Side marker light gaskets
Door handle and lock
Taillight gaskets (complete set of inner and outer)
Drip rail / weatherstrip channel to body foam strips
Fuel filler tube and dish to body gasket
Fuel emissions tube to trunk floor gasket
Trunk lock gasket
Reverse light gaskets
License plate light gasket

NON A/C Firewall Gasket Set
Master cylinder reinforcement plate
Master cylinder gasket set
Steering column
Accelerator pedal & throttle cable seal
Wiper pivots to cowl
Blower motor to firewall
Heater box to cowl seal
Drivers side fresh air vent to cowl seal
Electrical bulkhead seals
Wiper motor to cowl gasket
Slapstick shifter linkage to trans tunnel
Speedometer to firewall cable grommet
Parking brake cable grommet
Clutch rod boot or clutch rod hole plug

BIG NON A/C Heater Box Resto Kit

All foams, caulks necessary and insulations including basic instructions.
BIG heater box kit also includes:
New blower motor vent tube
New stainless steel screw kit
New heater box to cowl extruded foam rubber seal
NOTE: Items that overlap with firewall kit will be removed

NON A/C Firewall & Kick Panel Insulation with OEM Style mounting pins

Shoddy Pad

Sound deadener material that is glued to the underside of the cowl

Mega Splash Shields with stainless steel clips
2pc headlight
4pc rear splash plate top and side
2pc engine well
Starter / trans linkage splash shield with stainless staples

Complete Body Plug Set

Complete Body Bumper Set

Weatherstrip Kit

2pc door weatherstrips with clips
2pc roofrail weatherstrips
trunk weatherstrip

I have bought from them and always happy. They need to do better on the explanation for what you get,and it should have the AC stuff with it. I wish I knew about the set before I bought half of the seals already.
Save them for your next Charger project and buy the full kit. :fool: :fool::poke:

Feel free to jump in and start making these gaskets for a lower price at the same quality. Then you can tell us how EASY it is. LOL

DMT makes great products, high quality materials and cutting these gaskets. Not good to bad mouth them. They are a good vendor for our hobby.

I jumped the gun after only seeing the first picture....... that is a massive kit

I know Jim, personally at DMT. His stuff is superlative quality....though he does market stuff from other sources. [molded plastic, etc.]. He did some custom stuff for me, and is a pleasure to work with.

I know Jim, personally at DMT. His stuff is superlative quality....though he does market stuff from other sources. [molded plastic, etc.]. He did some custom stuff for me, and is a pleasure to work with.
Jim and crew/family are fantastic! Personally met them at Mopars in the Park in 2016. Had corresponded with him much earlier.

Auto Transport Service
Back