• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

For a second I thought there was a Road Runner on my back lawn.....

View attachment 1532362

:lol:
When he didn’t go meep meep, is what would have been my hint. I was washing the car in the driveway one day. I went inside for a few minutes, I came back out and one was right next to the car. Dang near the same color as tawny gold. I thought that was kind of cool. He didn’t take off, just hung around a bit. We’ve got a few around.

1kuhwg.jpg

Thanks...I didn't watch that movie all the way through. I saw it as a kid and got bored....I probably went back to playing with my Hot Wheels cars.

My wife thinks this TV advert is hilarious........feeling a bit peckish now....

:lol:

My wife is usually pretty realistic but every now and then the "stereotypical woman" card gets played.

We are currently contemplating how to turn the screen porch into a cat friendly, but secure (cat secure that is) area.
It's going to take time as no one really does that.
It's going to take engineering, again as no one really does that.
It could get expensive if we're not careful.
I have a partial plan and got a good deal on 2x3" wire mesh before prices on materials skyrocketed.
What's keeping from executing is how to attach the mesh to the aluminum screen frames.

She got antsy and had a screen porch company guy come out for a quote.
That 12K verbal estimate didn't include any provision for "cat proofing".
It was basically spending a lot of money and not addressing the issue, which I said out loud while the guy was there.
He never followed up with a written quote.

Auto Transport Service
Back