• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

1721205418937.jpeg

I am up on a lake currently and one day I would like to sit, have a few beers and enjoy the chaos at the boat ramp… After watching some I don’t even know how the boat arrived there safely…
It is considered local entertainment - Saturday morning in a lawn chair at the boat ramp.

We see doozies all the time just a half mile from home. People who have flash as boats and cannot reverse a trailer to save themselves. :rofl:

Actually I watched this ******** trying to reverse a trailer at the dump on Wednesday....took about 20 attempts to travel about the length of his FORD Ranger + trailer.
Dickheads and their Rangers.....'nuff said there also. Big flash wheels, flash paint job, flash accessories.....huge repayments outstanding. :lol:

It is considered local entertainment - Saturday morning in a lawn chair at the boat ramp.

We see doozies all the time just a half mile from home. People who have flash as boats and cannot reverse a trailer to save themselves. :rofl:

Actually I watched this ******** trying to reverse a trailer at the dump on Wednesday....took about 20 attempts to travel about the length of his FORD Ranger + trailer.
Dickheads and their Rangers.....'nuff said there also. Big flash wheels, flash paint job, flash accessories.....huge repayments outstanding. :lol:
Back when I was a trainee in AIT and only 18 years old I was the designated backer upper. I was the only guy who could do it with ease every time. lol... So easy but nobody else seemed able to get it...

Auto Transport Service
Back