• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The money is no object car. Whatcha going to buy?

Maybe a Briggs Cunningham hemi car?
Back in the 1980, the Porsche 959 and Audi Quattro Group B Rally cars were pretty cool too.

Either a 4 speed, Hemi, 1971 Road Runner or a 4 speed, Hemi, 1971 R/T. They're not making any more of them.
I have no interest in foreign cars, I don't care what they're worth or how fast they might go.
I have a Viper already that I love, if I didn't have a Viper that would be on the list.

I would want that black 70 Charger R/T Hemi 4 speed sunroof car with the red tail stripe!

Either a 4 speed, Hemi, 1971 Road Runner or a 4 speed, Hemi, 1971 R/T. They're not making any more of them.
I have no interest in foreign cars, I don't care what they're worth or how fast they might go.
I have a Viper already that I love, if I didn't have a Viper that would be on the list.

I'm with this guy. Muscle cars, only in America. Park a muscle car next to one of those euro things and see which one gets more attention. A half million dollar plastic go cart should be fast, it's a coffin on wheels.

Not to complicate your thread...but got me thinking:

Dodge-68 HEMI Charger R/T 4sp black on black
Plymouth-70 RR, 6 pack, air grabber, 727, In-violet on white
Ford-67 Shelby GT500, 4sp, midnight blue on white
Chevrolet-63 Corvette split window, 327FI 4sp, Riverside red on saddle
Pontiac-65 GTO, tri-power, 4sp, convertible, red on black
Oldsmobile-68 Hurst Olds, 455/T400, silver on black
Buick-70 GSX Stage 1, auto, Saturn Yellow on black
AMC-70 AMX, 390 4sp, Big Bad Orange on black
Mercury-68 Cougar GTE, 428CJ, 4sp, black cherry on black

Flip a coin: The original TV series Batmobile, or real Petty 3rd gen Charger.

Kenworth C500. Just Because...
c500-body-builder.jpg

I would get a A12 roadrunner 4speed, 69 GTX and I would have to have a 70 hemi Superbird in there to

Last edited:
I already bought what I wanted, a simple little 65. If I wanted more, I'd have done that already.
20200802_180653.jpg

Did they ever actually make a 41 Willys without a Hemi or a BBC?? LOL
Only once did I see one at Barrett-Jackson several years ago.Completely restored,very cool.
For me it would be a 68 Coronet R/T Gold with a black bumblebee stripe. Just like the car my Dad bought new.

Auto Transport Service
Back