• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The money is no object car. Whatcha going to buy?

This one checks alot of boxes:
H-5Ad2w681LYaYWJAxpjN37YFXHFVg5moYlCSNhF7LVmdFYYEfvFinwl-y08R-9Dc1USARE=w1268-h950-no?authuser=0.jpg

mpSSafbjk91pMAfOQXhlWSXCbsTlEpYi1qgctXC87mf6pD5qpzwii3TzDPl-zeFUUovLjhU=w1268-h950-no?authuser=0.jpg

vwQCPzBVwTM8Kn4_SA1mQKL9z6Umvrjfm0bPtM6muXhHfSxWlpDYIzuIj4sBsNPF9DzJABA=w1268-h950-no?authuser=0.jpg

I’d need a bigger place first. I already have more cars than garage space so can’t buy more cars regardless of piggy bank.

Mine are simple as well.
1966 Hemi Charger.
1955 Chrysler 300.

Anything I can't do like wiper motors, alternators, distributors I send out and are done by a guy who makes them look museum quality. Most of the interior and body work, paint etc. I do myself because I have learned that most shops don't care about my car as much as I do.
Actually thought about this before, if I hit the lotto, never will cause I don't play, I'd pull a Kenny Wayne and pay the shop but be there to help and learn or have them give me **** for a hack job lol

I posted a truck before, but with cars, I'd like to take a rolling pile of junk(mopar)to Roakill Garage and still have a rolling pile of junk with a 100K drive train. Honestly that's what I'd do after I bought the Powerwagon to tow it.

The rarest "Trailer Queen" that was there, and then drive it home.

The rarest "Trailer Queen" that was there, and then drive it home.
Lay a burnout right in the street as they watch. Then aim at a low speed crash into a tree. Get out. Walk up and say. "I'm not feeling it. What else you got?"

Travel the country and attend all the Mecum & BJ auctions and buy every 1 of 1 Mopar I see and anything else that blows up my skirt!

I believe it was bid to 4.5....
Wow. It looks as if driver quality. But just could be my dirty screen.

I'm not a fan of classic performance convertible. They suck at and above 70 MPH. Noisy, and even the slightest flapping is doing damage to the top. A true trailer queen.

Last edited:
Wow. It looks as if driver quality. But just could be my dirty screen.

I'm not a fan of classic performance convertible. They suck at and above 70 MPH. Noisy, and even the slightest flapping is doing damage to the top. A true trailer queen.

Its the only one in Winchester grey and one of I think 4 spd cars so there isnt much to compare it to .

IMO, It is NOT worth 4 mil. Not to me anyway .
Deep down I dont think I would spend that kind of money on any one single car made

If Im going to spend that kind of cash. Im getting SEVERAL cars . Including SEVERAL hemi convertibles

The Ferrari shown earlier sold for $70 million. The 'Cuda at $4 or 5 million seems like a bargain for what you get.

The Ferrari shown earlier sold for $70 million. The 'Cuda at $4 or 5 million seems like a bargain for what you get.
The Ferrari is a work of art, a unique car, not my cup of tea, i preffer I car that I can drive without bothering about a scratches,, or spare parts that worth millions.

In many ways I like driving the '71 more than the '69 but I'm not sure why?

I just drove my '72, an absolute pleasure to drive. I have two drivable 69's, one still has original suspension and handles pretty crappy. The other is an R/T SE, restored and it drives and handles great. I redid the seats so they are nice and firm.

I can't buy just one. After all, there are seven days in a week:D
images (12).jpeg
1-1591041418310@2x.jpg
11574610-1969-dodge-daytona-std.jpg
ebay433194.jpg
ExXronZWQAEcMCl.jpg
180234_Front_3-4_Web.jpg
1968_dodge_dart_16304418419bc748IMG_0031.jpg

The Ferrari is a work of art, a unique car, not my cup of tea, i preffer I car that I can drive without bothering about a scratches,, or spare parts that worth millions.

That's the fun, a fantastic daily driver. If you got a ding, you could pull into an Earl Shiebs, ask how much, and watch the manager's face.

Auto Transport Service
Back