• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The money is no object car. Whatcha going to buy?

Wow. It looks as if driver quality. But just could be my dirty screen.

I'm not a fan of classic performance convertible. They suck at and above 70 MPH. Noisy, and even the slightest flapping is doing damage to the top. A true trailer queen.

So many, but here are a few I'd like.

IMG_4616.JPG

IMG_4556.JPG

IMG_4579.JPG

IMG_1286.JPG

IMG_8010.jpg

I’m still off enough that in this situation I would build an A/Fuel (naturally aspirated injected 98%) nitro exhibition door slammer car for the local no prep scene just for shits and giggles.

My '69 with stock suspension floats nice at high speeds. I buried 150 speedo and tack showing 6k on a stretch of country freeway. (Both are 50+ year old stock. So accuracy can be questioned.) But GPS did show 140+ MPH. I lifted because some valve float was beginning and tire performance fears. I slowed and pulled in service station about 10 mi down road. Car with its a little more than stock 440 and its 4-speed purring like a kitty (Same as quick walk around vid below.) looking at me with that look of saying. "PUSSY"

917 one don't run into anything at 200+ the nose has nothing to help you. Forget what program mention that. It's a bitchin car!

917 one don't run into anything at 200+ the nose has nothing to help you. Forget what program mention that. It's a bitchin car!
I saw one run at mosport back in 73' one driver died that day! A sound I'll never forget!

Isn't that the Daytona with tranny issues?
@kiwigtx
Close, but I don't think so - the one that had 'tranny attachment' is probably still in 'as is-where is' condition.....but maybe sans bird-shite and straw. :lol:

If money was not an issue.....I would buy a 1970 Plymouth Superbird, 440+6 with a 4-speed manual trans. To have as my daily driver....a Dodge Challenger Hellcat automatic.

Close, but I don't think so - the one that had 'tranny attachment' is probably still in 'as is-where is' condition.....but maybe sans bird-shite and straw. :lol:
Yes, that one's cleaned up but still survivor condition.

Auto Transport Service
Back