• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The not a meme meme thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FkBKRF5X0Acaypx.jpeg

The thread title was made in jest because the OP thought that the Moderators had a grudge against memes.
I was there when this thread was started after two of my meme threads were dumped due to inappropriate content being posted, mostly political.
I'm not a stickler for the rules but since I'm on a roll here, there are memes posted in the political forum that have zero political content to them.
Why? Are there members here that simply don't know where they are? I've accidently posted politically themed content in the General forum and had to go back and delete them.
Why not post the proper content in the proper thread?

The thread title was made in jest because the OP thought that the Moderators had a grudge against memes.
I was there when this thread was started after two of my meme threads were dumped due to inappropriate content being posted, mostly political.
I'm not a stickler for the rules but since I'm on a roll here, there are memes posted in the political forum that have zero political content to them.
Why? Are there members here that simply don't know where they are? I've accidently posted politically themed content in the General forum and had to go back and delete them.
Why not post the proper content in the proper thread?
I've already prepared for Part Deux, as we know someone will take it to far. Alas but who??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back