• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There's something really bugging me right now...

kiwigtx

International Mod of Mystery
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:15 AM
Reaction score
I have this line from a movie in my head, and I cannot for the life of me recall what the movie is.
Suggestions below please....it really is putting a go-slow on my day :lol:

Either one, I'm not 100% which is correct.....

"Well, there I was....."

"So, there I was....."

WTH? Forrest Gump? ( I do this stuff & keep it to myself!)

Rog you got to help us a little...Comedy, Action, Drama....wth???

I'm starting to think it was a kids type movie - Shrek or something like that. :rolleyes:
Must have been a comedy type of movie...not an action or war type film. It's on the tip of my tongue but too distant to grab. :mad:

Not sure on a movie, but my dad had gotten these two books from the "Stars & Stripes" when we were in Germany, and the titles were: "And, there I was" and "More And, there I was". The were a collection of Stars & Stripes cartoons from WWII. I really wish I could find them, because they were AWSOMELY funny.

...and I thought this thread was gonna be a picture of some other-worldy New Zealand insect kiwi found in his house..
buggin.jpg

You sure it's a movie, and not the song 'spill the wine' by war? stuck in your head
I'm damn sure it's from a movie.....every time I think of it...I almost get it, then I over think it and it goes. :BangHead::D

Auto Transport Service
Back