• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

They Are Still Out There Just To Be Discovered

Sad to see in all honesty. Most of that stuff has been stacked away for ages
Unless the owner is younger than me , MUCH younger. Most of that has been stacked away for years and will end up sold for pennies on the dollar at the estate sale

Last edited:
Everyone gets their rocks off in different ways I guess. Putting something together and making something of it and driving and racing it I can understand. Hoarding a bunch of junk and seeing it waste away and turn to scrap is something else.

What kind of clown would stack up his Mopars like that?

20220925_200214.jpg

That article/"them photos" (old news) has been floating around for several years now
7 months for that one alone...

yep, there're still some out there, as the hoarders die off

I've heard it all... :blah: it's their retirement
they claim they will build it/restore it/them
&/or they "allegedly" will get to them someday :jackoff:
(yeah like never, is the norm)
while most just rot away (ones outside, sad really) or they just sit & collect dust,
never to be touched, by that owner
just the same photos after photos, still the same condition & places

how many hoards have we seen posted just on FBBO ?
I'll bet it's in the 100's if not a thousand minimum...

And when they die off, we will see even more...

Last edited:
Chargervert is okay. He has his stored inside and he brings them forward rather than let them sit and deteriorate. I know guys that gave 20 or so cars sitting in the yard rusting, getting parts taken off them, getting dinged and there is no hope they'll ever come back.

Everyone says they are going to restore it someday,and their last day happens before they get to it!

Sometimes washing a car feels caressing a woman. A 69 Corvette has some very famine curves. I remember reading styles were going from Twiggy to Raquel Welch.

All of my future projects are out of the weather.
I learned a long time ago (and "the hard way") that you can't stop mother nature from trying to return these man made objects to the earth...
...but you can slow her down considerably.

Auto Transport Service
Back