• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This forum grows, the other forum slows....

I don't always agree with the moderators. I have butted heads with them a few times on instances where I thought they overstepped or misunderstood what I have posted. For the most part, they have been fair to me.
At least HERE, I've been given a warning before they pull the plug. Here, you get told when a post is deleted. Other sites, they treat members with no respect at all.

I don't always agree with the moderators. I have butted heads with them a few times on instances where I thought they overstepped or misunderstood what I have posted. For the most part, they have been fair to me.
At least HERE, I've been given a warning before they pull the plug. Here, you get told when a post is deleted. Other sites, they treat members with no respect at all.
Rodney_No_Respect.gif

Hell, I’d be just a hollow shell of a person without FBBO. The Blue Forum gives me hope for a better tomorrow. I love the pictures on here, even the cars. The moderators are probably even somebody’s best friend. All kidding aside, I’m just a dumbass that can barely operate this iPad, don’t know how to post links or videos, at least I can do pictures. But I love my early Bs and will be working with them as long as I physically can. Thanks for not having me rubbed out.

This forum is better than A Bodies I reckon - same format but nicer people. There's some nice guys there too, but a hardcore element that just argue relentlessly over the same stuff...318 vs 340 vs 360 and other technical issues.
Here, the folk are more...refined. More polite too I reckon, and the occasionally abrasive members have matured as well (yes that's you KD).
I like it here.

I've tried a few, but this is the only one worth it. Mods are excellent on this site. And, we have the ubiquitous Richard Cranium, of which I glean the latest news.
And let's not forget that
great sense of humor.....

Two forums that I used to be a member of had KGB level moderators that played favorites, meddled far too much, banned good members without warning and showed no appreciation for the members that were helpful and added value to the forum.

IOW, they enforced the CLEARLY POSTED rules?

John Kunkle again?

Auto Transport Service
Back