• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is Further Proof That The Dumbing Down Is Rampent...

darwin.jpg
It's only in the human species that the natural selection process has been somehow interrupted....
The stupid ones of any species are supposed to die, improving the odds of the rest surviving.
We've gotten too damn good at keeping the dolts breathing.

I call it the big mommy complex. All these people figure that "someone" will look out for them and that "someone" is to blame for anything bad that happens to them.
When I was a kid we climbed trees fully knowing that if we fell it was going to hurt. We were streetwise too and walked down any street we wanted to. If something bad was going to happen you had to fight or flee and we had that plan in place in the back of our mind. Mommy wasn't driving us to the corner in the SUV in those days.

About 20 years ago my wife and I were on the Skyline Drive in Virginia. We stopped at one of the nature walks. Part way up the path there's a deer standing in the path. It didn't move. As a joke, and my wife never let me forget, I said "Shoo, Shoo"! It didn't move. I took a flash picture. It STILL didn't move! Okay, that's it, we went back to the car. I told somebody about this and they said "But it was just a deer"! NNNNNNNO, it was a wild animal, I am not going to fool around with it!

Huh ? It's about a foreigner, in a foreign country. Where people are stupider than the 50% dum-dums here.
I knew that when I posted this but the same applies equally here as the nut jobs are constantly doing it here in our national parks and elsewhere. Every day is a news story of someone either getting attacked because of their stupid antics or killed for that matter. It's like saying, I think I will go pet a Shark 'cause they are kind of fascinating and seem dossel enough!!! NOT!!! About the only wildlife here in the area I live in, we mostly get the vermin Coyoties. With an 8 ft privacy fence surrounding most property housing, they can jump up high enough and climb over it. The best advise is to always give Mother Nature and her creatures a very wide berth when encountering one...cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back