• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This post required shoveling!!!!

I'll jump in on this one since I'm also a newbee from WI. Last March we went to the Gatornationals in Florida for our daughter's spring break. We bought a '64 Belvedere while we were down there and trailered it home to the great white WI north behind our Cummins Ram. It's a 2 door, HT, 318 Poly, push button automatic. My daughter and I wrench on it, and it's a good driver for now. The Poly runs like a top. Our plans include a big block and repaint, but that's way down the road, money-wise. For now I'm having a blast working on another old car again that I can call my own. It's been over 25 years since I parted with my beloved '70 GTX (my very first car). I can finally start to get over that car now that I have this one.

Dave

Thanks again for all the welcomes...
My new work schedule has kept me busy, not much computer time lately, and no garage time.

Also Welcome to Dave!!! where in Wi are you?

Hi Matt,

I'm in Green Lake - 30 miles west of Fond du Lac. Looks like you're down near Janesville - not too far away. I like your '68 - good luck with it.

Dave

Auto Transport Service
Back