• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thought it would be fun to look up houses in my old hometown.

That second house is only $200k what's wrong with it? I've been offered more then that for my house and it's not even done yet!

Both are listed at $200K each. Independence was an oil boom town in the early twentieth century. Millionaires everywhere. Like most small town Independence is not very vibrant anymore, except for the Netflix show, "Last Chance U." These were the millionaire's homes, there's lots of them. Good place to retire, not so good if you need a high paying job.

More from Colorado...
chefs-house.jpg

:lol:

Look at these monsters. Both at $200K

They are both gorgeous... they are also maintenance nightmares, or they sure would be in my area..... problem there is, no one seems to want to do any upkeep anymore. You cant paint the house whilst staring at your smart phone. Maybe they need a bunch inside as well.... /rant mode off Lefty71

200K for a 4000+ sq/ft house?

Around here 200K will get you about 1300 sq/ft on 1/4 acre.

Like the realtors say: What are the three most important things? Location, Location, & Location.

This thread made me Google my first house I lived in until I was 9...in beautiful Monrovia California

Screenshot_2018-09-02-17-59-28.png

Screenshot_2018-09-02-18-05-38.png

We moved out in 1975....awesome house with a 2 car attached garage AND another 2 car separated garage in the back my dad used for a shop.....
When I win the lottery, I'm buying it back regardless of cost!

Jeff

Auto Transport Service
Back