• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

URGENT, This Is No Joke!!.... $1.00 5 QT Oil @ Home Depot!

I hear ya on that. You could blend 1 qt to 4 quarts Valvoline or 4 qts to Rislone if you had time on your side or use in a relatives car lol

No sale where I'm at, 16.97 after price check. I checked plain and high mileage.

Well it is Pennzoil so there is that... had a bad experience with that brand, I run Royal Purple in all my rigs.

Well it is Pennzoil so there is that... had a bad experience with that brand, I run Royal Purple in all my rigs.
been a long time since I've used Pennzoil and I quit using it for a good reason which was it didn't seem to have any detergent in it

Only brand they carry up here at my local store is Castrol...and all the pricing is in line with standard oil pricing....No love for us Canadians either. :(

I have never seen Rislone oil on any shelf. I know they have been around a long time.They sponsored a Top Fuel team for years.
Not a retail product ?

Rislone
Advanced Auto, carquest, orielly s all have it on the shelf. Some Napa. Pretty sure Amazon sells it too.

Advanced Auto, carquest, orielly s
Maybe it's regional. We have all 3 of the above stores in town + Autozone. None carry it.
Same with Penn Grade/Bred Penn. No distributors in our area that I know of.

Auto Transport Service
Back