• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Went to the Finals Pinks All Out at Maple Grove

Camers in-da face again:pixie::laughing::sFun_doh2:

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 219.jpg

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 220.jpg

looking at the datsun in front of me who jumped. think he was really pissed off about the call. i caught th datsun putting out the top bulb instantly and pointed but they didnt see what i was pointing at.

DAMN, HEMI-ITIS those are some great shots, almost seems like i'm right there!:rolling::grin:

:grin:looks like the pinks maple grove show will be airing 1st thursday in august. i'm looking forward to seeing mu ugly mug on tv.
5987408-MapleGrove-0510-6740x.jpg

got some airtime on pinks all out charlotte sneak preview, 2 great vids of my hemi wheelstanding. just watched it. i think this pinks is going to be very controversial.

That was new PINKS a/o history maker:yes:A double DQ in the final round,bring back the MOPARS!!:grin:

yeah, i watched the pinks all out last night on t.v.Man!! was that a good race.too bad on the double DQ but good for the mopars that rich decided to bring you two guys back.It looked like you guys left the line at the same time but i thought i saw your car do just a little "burp" when you brought it back down,and i think that's where the other guy got you,but still all-in-all that was an awesome race.the only thing different was this took place in 2010 and not the 70's.

yeah, i watched the pinks all out last night on t.v.Man!! was that a good race.too bad on the double DQ but good for the mopars that rich decided to bring you two guys back.It looked like you guys left the line at the same time but i thought i saw your car do just a little "burp" when you brought it back down,and i think that's where the other guy got you,but still all-in-all that was an awesome race.the only thing different was this took place in 2010 and not the 70's.

yes, there was brake fluid all over the starting line from the mustang, he dragged it all over the starting line and burn out box and i spun off the line giving it away. after the race the inside of my slicks was covered with brake fluid.
i blew it by calling the left lane. no excuses, its drag racing. had a great time all in all.
wonder if you guys liked the maple grove Pinks show?

Great show. You represented real well. Overall except that one with the Datsun were real class, true sportsman. What makes this a great sport

just seen it aired that was a great episode glad to see you went all the way that hemi belvedere is awesome sweet car..

I finally caught it on TV. That was interesting how the ending went with the double DQ and to bring two mopars and they were both awsome cars. Great job and a really great looking hemi car.

did you guysd see all that brake fluid all over the left lane.
i sat in it in the finals, they never cleaned it up.
i spun real badly and lost a bunch of time because of it. it was around 12:45 AM
late and the dew was coming up through the track, that mixing with brake fluid is not a good combo.

Good grief - Can't believe they didn't clean it up (saw the show and that was A LOT of fluid)! That's not right. Good on Rich for sticking to their rules and DQing the guy who forgot to flip a switch when staging... that's gotta hurt ones feelings to make a $10,000 mistake like that. While watching I too thought they should DQ the guy and bring back the Mopars.

Was at Bandimere on Wednesday night for the t-n-t session and got to meet Brian and Willie B. Willie has a '68 Coronet with a '69 grill with a, IIRC, supercharged RB and ran a 9.17 with a slight lift off the throttle after the launch (it was launching slightly crooked). My '68 Coronet with a '69 grill pales in comparison with an average of 14.8. Brian asked me if I was running in Pinks this weekend - Ha! The car looks as slow as it is - it was nice of Brian to be nice enough not to dismiss me right off.

Good grief - Can't believe they didn't clean it up (saw the show and that was A LOT of fluid)! That's not right. Good on Rich for sticking to their rules and DQing the guy who forgot to flip a switch when staging... that's gotta hurt ones feelings to make a $10,000 mistake like that. While watching I too thought they should DQ the guy and bring back the Mopars.

Was at Bandimere on Wednesday night for the t-n-t session and got to meet Brian and Willie B. Willie has a '68 Coronet with a '69 grill with a, IIRC, supercharged RB and ran a 9.17 with a slight lift off the throttle after the launch (it was launching slightly crooked). My '68 Coronet with a '69 grill pales in comparison with an average of 14.8. Brian asked me if I was running in Pinks this weekend - Ha! The car looks as slow as it is - it was nice of Brian to be nice enough not to dismiss me right off.

i talked to willie b and rich c. alot during the day. they loved my car and i never really knew both were mopar fanatics.
i think they were a little partial to me during the final rounds. both are very nice guys imo.i had a great time but that brake fluid was rough to go through on that last pass. i was moving all over the place trying to stay out of it going almost 140 mph.
5987405-MapleGrove-0510-6714x.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back