• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did santa bring your or is bringing you?

Bb70charger500

Local time
7:08 PM
Reaction score
OK so maybe I'm jumping the gun on this but I'm so dang excited I got to tell someone (and not my wife) I decide to go get my self an early Christmas present today! so I've been eyeing this savage 308 bull barrel but it was $1350 and I just couldn't do it so today I said screw it I'm doing it I got there and talked my self out of the one I went for and found a much nicer one for I bought a saga 308 bull barrel it's also fluted it was still a bit pricey at $1299,so now I need a higher quality scope since I haven't really owned any long range stuff I always borrowed so after looking I got a vortex viper pst
4-16x50 ffp witch was $800.00 nice scope worth every penny well I just kept going bi pod scope rings ammo ect. I didn't quite realize what I was doing till the time came to pay for everything .my little shopping trip cost me a tad bit under $2500.00 out the door. so I'm still trying to figure out how to brake the news to my wife she knows about the gun but not the scope yet. I'm trying to work it in the mix slowly. so now you all know what horrible things I do when I get left alone with my money in my pocket. I promise to get picture s tomorrow

So tell me what is Santa sliding under the tree for you?

sounds like a nice outfit ,you'll have fun for sure .
just remember its easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission :thumbsup:
so what about a reloading press ,dies, scales ,match bullets ,powder etc before you spill your guts :lol:

Christmas in Australia must be odd....Our image is that of cold weather, snow and sipping hot chocolate. Down there your Summer is just starting. Santa in a bathing suit???

In all my years, I'm now starting to question this "Santa" thing. I keep writing letters to the North Pole, over & over, each & every year. So far... nothing. What's the problem with me getting my own fox news babe ? :(

Dante's had a sale over Thanksgiving weekend. I picked up black carpet for my 65 Coronet. It's more of a black goes with almost everything idea. I like the metallic rootbeer color that's on the car but I'm not 100% sure what I'm want to do with the car down the road yet. I'm getting it road worthy and the black with look ok with the white interior. Finances will be up in the air in a couple years. My daughter is pursuing a dual bachelors right now and appears to be heading on the Dr. path, so we with most likely need to help with post graduate schooling. So Merry Christmas to all and I hope you get what your wishing for.

IMAG0783_BURST003.jpg
IMAG0784_BURST001.jpg
I want to get into reloading maybe for my birthday I'll get a reloading setup

I can't wait to start shooting long range I've mastered close combat shooting now on to the big boy toys I think I knave a nice start now I just need to get some range time in to learn about the scope,wind shift drop ect any useful tips please feel free to p.m. me I will be learning on my own my father isn't into this stuff .

First thing to do would be find the distance from the bolt face to the edge of the rifling (lands).
Then record the measurement so you can keep tabs on the throat erosion and play with the bullet jump distance to the lands to find the sweet spot.

IMAG0785_BURST001.jpg
IMAG0786_BURST001.jpg
my wife's Christmas present from me! a canik 9mm I was a little iffy but after I shot it I really like the little gun it's very reliable and was affordable $350 out the door 2 18 rd mags a holster a speed loader and a cleaning kit can't go wrong and after 300 rds no problem s yet it's a good fire arm made in turkey

X-mas is coming late for me, on 1-20-17 Santa will be bringing a real president with BALLS!

untitled (22).png

May Santa bring you everything you want instead of everything you deserve

My son is a plastic surgeon, my daughter is a psychologist, my son in law is a dentist, and I’ll still get a tie and a pair of socks ????

Auto Transport Service
Back