• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What happened to 68-69 chargers ?!

That’s what they’re going for.
Look at the crap people are fighting for on eBay.
Crapped out charger 69 is like 70 cuda big money

In reality then it's the people that are spending that for beat up rust buckets that are the crazy ones.
Just like trucks right now, and houses i suppose.

In reality then it's the people that are spending that for beat up rust buckets that are the crazy ones.
Just like trucks right now, and houses i suppose.
The problem with that mess is that now I can’t get one because I can’t justify paying 25 plus for a clunker that doesn’t even drive.

Did you look at it?
The ad you posted, yes. Just saying that there are crazy people paying crazy prices for second gen Chargers right now. Would I give 25K for it, no, but somebody probably will.....

The ad you posted, yes. Just saying that there are crazy people paying crazy prices for second gen Chargers right now. Would I give 25K for it, no, but somebody probably will.....

I shouldn't be surprised, same thing right now for Chevy Impalas. 1959-61 Convertibles go for $140-$160k of course these are restored but that's a lot of money

Unless you HAVE TO HAVE an RT, look for a lesser optioned car to keep some of the costs down. Maybe even one minus engine/trans etc, dead interior etc.

I know it’s worth it but ThTs the thing I don’t
I tried doing some small welding for the 4 speed conversion and survived that but I don’t think I could handle something that intense without the equipment and some guidance
That's the thing, its only metal it can always be beaten and welded and reshaped just takes patience

How bad do u really want a charger, do u want to afford one? Anyone can make that happen. Just make the the sacrifice to accommodate those needs. Learn to weld do body work and u will do better the the people u hire why because it’s your car. I bought all the tools welders, tig welder ( i suck) but i practice hand brake, metal Shrinker to make those bends. Flaring tools all the spraying equipment for painting the list goes on and I’m teaching myself to make things better and to learn to fabricate so I don’t have to hire someone and its fun for me.
I had cancer 4 1/2 years ago so the charger in my avatar i spent a lot of money on just because who nows how long u got and that’s what i wanted and I don’t regret it. I have another charger that my mom gave me and i have 70.000$ just in parts. It’s a hobby and those cars will go to my kids that may or may not be able to afford them life goes on.

It's almost to the point of reskinning 4 door B-bodies into Chargers. I think it would be possible.
That's been done making Cloned Chevelle SS? I believe they have a kit and directions? (Damn Chevy guys! Chevy certainly make aftermarket more open than Chrysler. And Ford? I still don't get Ford?)

Auto Transport Service
Back