• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Song?

Nick2317

Local time
7:39 PM
Reaction score
What song do you hear and you have to listen to the whole thing no matter how cheesy or bad it is?

I have 2 both by Metallica
Fade to black and Master of Puppets

As sad as it is for me to say, I typically listen to "Call me maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen all the way to the end. And before you nay-sayers jump on me- at least it isn't Achy Breaky Heart! :evil6:

What song do you hear and you have to listen to the whole thing no matter how cheesy or bad it is?

I have 2 both by Metallica
Fade to black and Master of Puppets
Are you saying these Metallica songs are cheesy? Sacrilege!

AC/DC Hells Bells, Ted Nugent Wango Tango, Beach Boys Little Old Lady From Pasadena, Areosmyth Toys in the Attic, Jan & Dean Deadmans Curve, CCR Who'll Stop the Rain, Elton John Benny & the Jets, but they aren't cheesy though, well maybe the Elton John one is...LOL...

"Sorry you asked?" and "Fast as You" - Dwight Yoakam.

"Primal Scream" - Mötley Crüe

"Here Comes the Rain" - The Mavericks

Anything from MötörHead

"Streets of Bakersfield" - Buck Owens and Dwight Yoakam (live)

"Sympathy For the Devil" - Rolling Stones
Some are cheesier than others, but I'm also a sucker for ultra twangy electric or accoustic guitar riffs.

Steelers wheel- in the middle with you

I cant help it I love it LOL

Hail to the King by Avenged Sevenfold "absolutely rocks" and Still Counting by Volbeat are the two that really get me moving.

For me, it's Wooly Bully and Mustang Sally. Wooly Bully is fun and Mustang Sally is cool.

These Eyes is my all-time favorite song - just takes me back to old friends and good times (and some sad times too). I guess it's not cheesy but it's one I can't stop mid-way through the song... have to hear it all.

Thunderstuck by ACDC and I hate to admit it.... But Cracklin' Rosie by Neil Diamond.

This is one of many that takes me back to a simpler time of my youth. Saturday morning cartoons,cereal with the prize inside or the 45 record on the back,cracker jacks.Dreaming,paging through the Sears Christmas catalog.

[video=youtube;h9nE2spOw_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9nE2spOw_o[/video]

"We Built This City" by Starship. Alot of rockers might consider this song to be cheesy, but I like it.

The Spinners-Games People Play

Animotion- Obsession.

Actually still kinda holds up.

Great mix, crunchy guitars, thumpy beat...what's not to love?

Any Waylon Jennings, Stones, Doors, Motley Crue, Motorhead, the Sweet

Buckcherry- Crazy B*&ch or Lit up again

Terry Jacks- Seasons in the Sun

Simon & Garfunkel- Cecilia (loved it so much We named our 1st daughter Cecelia)

Jimi Hendrix- Castles made of sand or If 6 were 9

the Butthole Surfers- Pepper

Spider Bait- Black Betty

ABBA- S O S

Eminem- Without Me

Sir Mix Alot- I like Big Butts

Alice Cooper-Under my wheels or Only women bleed

too many more to list!!!

Anything from Evenessence, what can I say, I really love Amy Lees voice.

Anything from Bob Segar,

Far From Home - Five Finger Death Punch

Rockstars Girlfriend - Pistol Day Parade

Sympathy for the Devil - Stones

Crazy B1tch - Buck Cherry

Tin Man - America

Those top the list but there really are so many more that I can't list them all.

Auto Transport Service
Back