• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What wheels and tires came on base 69 hemi roadrunner?

I was looking at Hemi Roadrunner's online and found this car for you W23 wheel guys.
Shows the fender tag, broadcast sheet and dealership invoice. They even have the letter in September of 68 saying the wheels have been recalled.

Screenshot_2024-09-01-23-00-07-44_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

IMG_20240901_230300.jpg

IMG_20240901_230235.jpg

Screenshot_2024-09-01-23-00-33-59_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-09-01-23-01-34-72_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Bottom of the back seat in four of my Lynch Road cars. One didn’t have one, and the other, I never looked.
My Lynch Road Coronet broadcast sheet is still in the car...attached to the top seat cushion spring.

Now if I could only remove that seat cushion...got one side loose!

My Lynch Road Coronet broadcast sheet is still in the car...attached to the top seat cushion spring.

Now if I could only remove that seat cushion...got one side loose!
When Baby Blue's second owner pulled the rear seat to install a new carpet, he ruined the rear interior panels, but he managed to extract the broadcast sheet in perfect condition. When I bought the car in 1983, I had no idea what the significance was. Turned out to be worth way more than the interior panels down the road.
:)

Where are common broadcast sheet locations on a Lynch Road car?
Most common is under back seat bottom on St Louis built (“G”) in VIN. Have found on top of glove box liners and inside bucket seat backs but that’s a 70 thing and up but doesn’t pertain to this convo. Hope you find yours and good luck

Most common is under back seat bottom on St Louis built (“G”) in VIN. Have found on top of glove box liners and inside bucket seat backs but that’s a 70 thing and up but doesn’t pertain to this convo. Hope you find yours and good luck
I was curious about this having owned a St Louis built '69 GTX that failed to produce a broadcast sheet during a rotisserie restoration. There was speculation that the owner of the towing company that removed the car from a 22 year hibernation had pocketed it for later extortion. Seems more likely it never had one. Guy who redid the interior a decade before the final restoration pulled the back seat and didn't find anything. My Lynch Road '68 Hemi GTX never had one. Good twist of fate for me, made the car more affordable.

I was looking at Hemi Roadrunner's online and found this car for you W23 wheel guys.
Shows the fender tag, broadcast sheet and dealership invoice. They even have the letter in September of 68 saying the wheels have been recalled.
[/URL][/URL]

View attachment 1720600

View attachment 1720601

View attachment 1720602

View attachment 1720603

View attachment 1720604

I was curious about this having owned a St Louis built '69 GTX that failed to produce a broadcast sheet during a rotisserie restoration. There was speculation that the owner of the towing company that removed the car from a 22 year hibernation had pocketed it for later extortion. Seems more likely it never had one. Guy who redid the interior a decade before the final restoration pulled the back seat and didn't find anything. My Lynch Road '68 Hemi GTX never had one. Good twist of fate for me, made the car more affordable.
Found my 70 sheet in a baggie under carpet on passenger front floor pan in 86 when I replaced all the tuck and roll interior lol and carpet

I have always been a GM guy and the general consensus on those is under the back seat also but they can even be on top of the gas tank.
Only one I have ever found was a 70 El Camino I owned.
The upper seat had a small rip in the back. For some reason I shined a flashlight in there and found it in a million pieces.
A mouse chewed it all up. I did manage to tape the majority of it back together.

My cousin that is storing my car in his barn right now said he would look today to see if my car even has a back seat since it was a drag car.
Sure would be nice if there's a broadcast sheet somewhere in it.

I have always been a GM guy and the general consensus on those is under the back seat also but they can even be on top of the gas tank.
Only one I have ever found was a 70 El Camino I owned.
The upper seat had a small rip in the back. For some reason I shined a flashlight in there and found it in a million pieces.
A mouse chewed it all up. I did manage to tape the majority of it back together.

My cousin that is storing my car in his barn right now said he would look today to see if my car even has a back seat since it was a drag car.
Sure would be nice if there's a broadcast sheet somewhere in it.
He said my car has a roll cage in place of a back seat. Probably not likely I will be finding a broadcast sheet lol.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but it has sparked interest into the 15x7 steel wheels on my 69RR. Their date coded Feb-1970, so not original to the car. They have 4-nubs vs the 3 in @Big D A12 avatar photo. No H-stamping found. The part #s are 2944450. The limited research I’ve done in the past revealed they were referred to as 450 wheels & were also H-wheels. Anyone have information on or what vehicles these wheels would have come on…….thanks jim

Not trying to hijack the thread, but it has sparked interest into the 15x7 steel wheels on my 69RR. Their date coded Feb-1970, so not original to the car. They have 4-nubs vs the 3 in @Big D A12 avatar photo. No H-stamping found. The part #s are 2944450. The limited research I’ve done in the past revealed they were referred to as 450 wheels & were also H-wheels. Anyone have information on or what vehicles these wheels would have come on…….thanks jim
70-71 B and E Bodies where 15" steel wheels were used. They are being reproduced

Build sheets can be / have been found
Under carpet
Above headliner
taped to top side / backside of glovebox liner
Behind back seat
under back seat bottom
inside either / or both front seats

70-71 B and E Bodies where 15" steel wheels were used. They are being reproduced
Thanks. Appreciate the info. In addition to having the dog dish caps, these rims also had a 2 3/4” brushed trim ring. If u know, would this narrow down which 70-71 B or E body they would have come off of? We’re they still considered a Hemi “H” wheel…..

Last edited:
Build sheets can be / have been found
Under carpet
Above headliner
taped to top side / backside of glovebox liner
Behind back seat
under back seat bottom
inside either / or both front seats
Thanks for the information

Thanks. Appreciate the info. In addition to having the dog dish caps, these rims also had a 2 3/4” brushed trim rim. If u know, would this narrow down which 70-71 B or E body they would have come off of? We’re they still considered a Hemi “H” wheel…..
They were used on Hemi cars but lost the H designation.

Is Wes Eisenschenk a active member on here?
Is he the only expert there is that would know anything about the 15" deluxe hemi full wheel covers in detail?

Auto Transport Service
Back