• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's you preference: Dodge or Plymouth?

Which do you prefer?

• Dodge

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Plymouth

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 54 47.0%

• Total voters
Well, I own 3 Dodges and 2 Plymouths. The Dodges are all trucks right now but 25 years ago, I owned several Challengers and 1 Cuda then bought a Belvedere and sold the Challengers and the Cuda and bought another Belvedere. The oldest truck is 21 with the next one being 18 and the newest is 16.

I think Dodge has a bit more of a aggressive name and I love Swingers and super bees, chargers but just about anything made by Chrysler is perfection in my eyes I love all Mopars.

If we subdivide between years....it's a different story lol.

I lean more to the dodge side I've had one Plymouth and one Chrysler and more dodges then I can remember. Any mopar is a ok in my book

I like them both , Dodge and Plymouth.

Yes, I’m confused ....

7f6f34c89f4e4a482880304cbcce4a86.jpg

My favorite Plymouth is a 67 Belvedere, and 69' Cuda. But I own mostly Dodges,and Chryslers. it just worked out that way.

I trend heavily toward plymouth,but have had both.Currently a 77 dodge 1/2 ton 4x4 and a 64 dodge 330 2dr and a68 runner.

I always favored Plymouth. They had shorter wheelbase so an equal dodge was heavier

Pops' picture was right on. They're all good!

Personally I like Sonnys Dodge Belvedere.

Yeah he had this guy come up to him at a show and tell him how much he liked his Dodge Belvedere. Too funny.
Any Mopar is sweet.

Last edited:
Plymouth Makes it! lol

A buddy of mine and myself were in a bar one night and we had these ford guys next to us arguing about how mercury was better than ford, We couldn't help but laugh then we would yell out Plymouth is better than Dodge and Buick was better than chevy etc lmao we made so much fun of those guys they left.

Well based on the auctions the best and most valuable Chrysler ever made was the 71 cuda convertible Hemi 4 speed car so there can't even be a pole because it has been decided already Plymouth wins.

Auto Transport Service
Back