• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's you preference: Dodge or Plymouth?

Which do you prefer?

• Dodge

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Plymouth

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 54 47.0%

• Total voters
I said doesn't matter, I own both
My car is a Plymouth
My truck is a Dodge

By far my favorite car is a 68 Charger R/T, I've owned a dozen, 68-70's
But my current toy is a 68 RR, I've owned 13, 68-70's
I've owned allot of Power Wagons & a few Ramcharger's or Traildusters in the past too...
I've owned a few A-bodies, Duster's Demon's Barracuda's too...
One of a bunch of other different Chrysler Dodge Plymouth Jeep/Mopars too...

I'm an equal opportunity Mopar owner, been about 50-50 give or take a couple...LOL

Yes.

61and62.jpg

Dodge usually had the higher trim line and sportier accents...and having owned both over the years about equally..I tend to favor the Dodge from about '56 and up...the older cars..I lean more to the Plymouth but again, have some of each in this era...no 60's/70's Plymouths anymore..

Like em all. Right now there are 2 Dodge units, 1 Plymouth, and 1 Chrysler 300. In addition 1 Honda commuter car and my new Ford...I know I know...just couldn't find the right Ram 1500. The Honda is going to my Nephew as he needs a new ride...cr8crshr/Tuck

This is a delimmouth.
It's like have to chose one of your children over another.

Attachments

• al-bundy-dodge-dart.jpg
    al-bundy-dodge-dart.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 192
Plymouth- Dodge---what is the difference? all have the same drive-line and suspension design. Maybe a little difference in wieght depending on the modle. Maybe Dodge has a little higher trim line, but sometimes less is more. Dodge may be a little higher price to buy the extra geee-gaws. Certainly not one being better built than the other.
Personaly, I like Dodge cause it is easier to spell....................................MO

Sometimes when the uninformed see my Belvedere they say "nice Dodge". Luckily it's not an insult.

Well a Plymouth and a Dodge sit in my garage as my son has my old Dart. I like them both about the same but if I had to pick I guess it would be Plymouth since my dream car is the 63 Plymouth I own. Ron

Somewhere approaching 300 mopars in my lifetime...it's been about even. I like certain Dodges better than the equivalent Plymouths, but overall I'd say I've liked the Plymouth line-ups a bit more.

DODGE

Started on Plymouths but for some reason 33 years ago I bought a '63 Dodge - still have it and have added another Dodge to the stable. Also own a Chrysler and a Desoto but the Dodge is my favourite

I've always and only owned a Plymouth but I can say in all honesty I love dodges just as much. Back in the day I was more opinionated now I'm just more open as long as it's mopar.

Either or, but I have a Plymouth now and owned a Super Bee and new generation challenger

Auto Transport Service
Back